What are you snacking on?

No - you can't have it both ways. Turkey ham, turkey pepperoni and turkey bacon all count as the real deal.
In an imperfect world..in a perfect world they wouldn't have been invented.Or at least they would all be called one word...caca

I have to defend the turkey pepperoni I love it. Turkey bacon definitely tastes different, but I like the taste, not sure what turkey ham tastes like so I can't comment, but turkey pepperoni is great and it's nice and spicy.

On a side note I am now snacking on cottage cheese....I am a grazer I eat all day.

I'm about to make a grilled in real butter OM brown sugar ham and baby swiss cheese sandwich.With a side of peperoncini peppers.A Coors beer will be the beverage of choice.

Yum! Half an onion bagel with cream cheese!! Its almost lunch time around here, Wish I could be on the east coast, it'd be almost time to go :clapp:

the boy is going to bring me a large chocolate malt from Dairy Queen.I can't wait.

Fiber One chocolate chip granola bar

the boy is going to bring me a large chocolate malt from Dairy Queen.I can't wait.

Our local Dairy Queen closes in the Winter. I just ate 3 pieces of chocolate. Clients are making me crazy and the boys are fighting. They have 30 stuffed animals and 8 bones out and they want the same one.

I have to defend the turkey pepperoni I love it. Turkey bacon definitely tastes different, but I like the taste, not sure what turkey ham tastes like so I can't comment, but turkey pepperoni is great and it's nice and spicy.

On a side note I am now snacking on cottage cheese....I am a grazer I eat all day.

Do you find that it just lacks the crunch of regular bacon? We eat a lot of turkey bacon and i like the taste but just can't stand that lack of crunch.

I'm snacking on coffee. See Diane-i broke down and have been drinking it all day. I'm afraid I'm doomed tonight.

fish tacos and bud light.

happy.....tuesday?
A happy Tuesday indeed, if I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be fish tacos. There is nothing better.

Do you find that it just lacks the crunch of regular bacon? We eat a lot of turkey bacon and i like the taste but just can't stand that lack of crunch.

I'm snacking on coffee. See Diane-i broke down and have been drinking it all day. I'm afraid I'm doomed tonight.

The only turkey bacon I like it Trader Joe's. It doesn't have the same crunch, but the taste is better than other turkey bacon.

Wow - I'm amazed that I can be such a bad influence from so far away. Wonder what else I could get people to do.

Just came back from lunch, walked 2 miles whoohoo and in the middle, I had lunch with a co-worker/friend of mine and I had sushi!!

Our local Dairy Queen closes in the Winter. I just ate 3 pieces of chocolate. Clients are making me crazy and the boys are fighting. They have 30 stuffed animals and 8 bones out and they want the same one.
Over where I grew up same problem.I know the one that was on my route in Leavenworth was the same way too. Luckily Turner's doesn't cause I'm sipping on that malt right now.

The only turkey bacon I like it Trader Joe's. It doesn't have the same crunch, but the taste is better than other turkey bacon.

Wow - I'm amazed that I can be such a bad influence from so far away. Wonder what else I could get people to do.

The possibilities are endless. It most be the bold, colored text or something.

You are absolutely right, it does lack the crunch. I find it's either a little chewy or if I cook it longer to get crunchy it just burns. Every now and then I will indulge in regular bacon and I love that crumbly texture in your mouth when you take the first bite and you hear the crunch and then feel the crumble, yum!

I love bacon for breakfast or in a sandwich but cooked any other way and I can't stand the taste...

you'd have to be an ax murderer threatening me to get me to eat turkey bacon.

You are absolutely right, it does lack the crunch. I find it's either a little chewy or if I cook it longer to get crunchy it just burns. Every now and then I will indulge in regular bacon and I love that crumbly texture in your mouth when you take the first bite and you hear the crunch and then feel the crumble, yum!

I love bacon for breakfast or in a sandwich but cooked any other way and I can't stand the taste...

I've found through many trial and tribulations that you can get turkey bacon to crisp up like regular bacon if you cook it in a cast iron fry pan. Put about two caps of cooking oil in and cook it that way.

I've found through many trial and tribulations that you can get turkey bacon to crisp up like regular bacon if you cook it in a cast iron fry pan. Put about two caps of cooking oil in and cook it that way.

If you're going to do that, why bother. Just eat regular bacon.

Or something like that. :bashful:

or maybe it's that cute kitten, staring at me, like it always has this smile on its face.

Back