What are you snacking on?

If you're going to do that, why bother. Just eat regular bacon.

good point. i have a wife involved in all of this so i do what she says. it's better that way.

I only eat bacon bacon. real pig bacon.

We all have our faults, but at least you admit yours. Talk to MO, Gasman and Smallie - they refuse to get help too.

If it was up to me the word "Turkey Bacon" would be banned from THP. Ive said it before, its not bacon, its turkey pressed into the form of bacon. Real bacon comes from the belly and is happy once its returned to your belly. Its the circle of life.

If it was up to me the word "Turkey Bacon" would be banned from THP. Ive said it before, its not bacon, its turkey pressed into the form of bacon. Real bacon comes from the belly and is happy once its returned to your belly. Its the circle of life.

Talk like that is never going to get your belly rubbed. Besides I post more in your fan club than anyone else so you have to be nice to me.

Re: What are you snacking on?

Diane said:
We all have our faults, but at least you admit yours. Talk to MO, Gasman and Smallie - they refuse to get help too.

I knew this rehab thing would work. I met new people.....pig people. I heart this place.

I've found through many trial and tribulations that you can get turkey bacon to crisp up like regular bacon if you cook it in a cast iron fry pan. Put about two caps of cooking oil in and cook it that way.

If you're going to do that, why bother. Just eat regular bacon.

Agreed, at that point I think it loses the health effect of be turkey bacon.

I only eat bacon bacon. real pig bacon.

most people on this board would agree with you, we have very strong opinions about bacon here.

:rofl:

now I can't get Elton John out of my head...

indeed. I'm not very pc.

pork people. I digress.

For the most part, the pork boys here are rather thick skinned. I wouldn't worry too much about them. Me - I'm a cupcake person and I have wanted to tell you that a snickerdoodle is first and foremost a cookie. I don't think it even wants to be a cupcake although I was told by a somewhat reliable source it is one. I did look and found a recipe, but it would be like eating a meatloaf cupcake like the one Gasman showed me - just not the real deal. So I'm going to just think of you as a cookie, not a cupcake. It works so much better in my world of cupcakes.

Every now and then I will indulge in regular bacon and I love that crumbly texture in your mouth when you take the first bite and you hear the crunch and then feel the crumble, yum!

I love bacon for breakfast or in a sandwich but cooked any other way and I can't stand the taste...
I'm drooling like one of Pavlov's dogs just reading that description
:drool:

the boy is going to bring me a large chocolate malt from Dairy Queen.I can't wait.
What about Tasty Queen? They have the best malts and shakes imo.

Don't need help!

Just had pizza, OMG I've eaten soo much today!!

pretzel rods

For the most part, the pork boys here are rather thick skinned. I wouldn't worry too much about them. Me - I'm a cupcake person and I have wanted to tell you that a snickerdoodle is first and foremost a cookie. I don't think it even wants to be a cupcake although I was told by a somewhat reliable source it is one. I did look and found a recipe, but it would be like eating a meatloaf cupcake like the one Gasman showed me - just not the real deal. So I'm going to just think of you as a cookie, not a cupcake. It works so much better in my world of cupcakes.

that's not a line in the frosting...is it?

and i agree with you. it's a cookie. always a yummy cookie. but mine is special. it's a cookie topped with buttercream and sitting atop what appears to be a cupcake. no one really knows until they peak inside.

and i am out of snacks.

Okay--we've pretty much run the gamut here on bacon and cupcakes.

Spam, anyone?

spam%20boy.jpg

Edit: that should probably be in spoiler tags, but so be it.

that's not a line in the frosting...is it?

and i agree with you. it's a cookie. always a yummy cookie. but mine is special. it's a cookie topped with buttercream and sitting atop what appears to be a cupcake. no one really knows until they peak inside.

and i am out of snacks.

Why would I go after your achilles heel. There would be no fun in that. Besides I like frosting.

I feel like the ones who bash SPAM are usually the ones who have never tried it. Ill admit im not a big fan, but I respect the SPAM. They also make it in turkey flavor for Diane.

I feel like the ones who bash SPAM are usually the ones who have never tried it. Ill admit im not a big fan, but I respect the SPAM. They also make it in turkey flavor for Diane.

Gasman - Is it turkey flavored SPAM or is it turkey SPAM?

Back