What are you snacking on?

Blaspemy..is nothing sacred?

Its a slippery slope Jeff. First it started with the turkey burgers and then all hell broke loose.

I'm still wondering how you like Dairy Queen shakes over Tasty Queen shakes!
Cause I don't know where Tasty Queen is
and it's malts I love not shakes

Cause I don't know where Tasty Queen is
and it's malts I love not shakes

Their malts are even better than their shakes!

Tasty Queen is on 55th Street across from the old high school, next to Skyline Apartments.

Their malts are even better than their shakes!

Tasty Queen is on 55th Street across from the old high school, next to Skyline Apartments.
Oh.. so you couldn't have said Christy's :dohanim:

You have in many other posts. Jeff doesn't pay attention.
How true...how true
Just like you to point out a fellas shortcomings

How true...how true
Just like you to point out a fellas shortcomings

It balances out in the end - all the guys here point out when I say the opposite of what I said yesterday.

Oh.. so you couldn't have said Christy's :dohanim:

Well I'll have to try them and it's on the way back from the son's GF house.There's an errand he won't mind.

Seriously, you've never tried that place? I found them back when I was working construction. We stopped by there everyday after work to get a malt.

Malts vs. Shakes, what's the difference? :confused2:

Seriously, you've never tried that place? I found them back when I was working construction. We stopped by there everyday after work to get a malt.
Oh yeah I've been there.A Turner landmark.Kid went to school across the street.Love their tenderloins.Tasty freeze or whatever just threw me as I've always called it Christy's

Malts vs. Shakes, what's the difference? :confused2:

Malts have malted milk. Shakes don't.

I usually have CHRISTY'S add double the malted milk to mine.

Oh yeah I've been there.A Turner landmark.Kid went to school across the street.Love their tenderloins.Tasty freeze or whatever just threw me as I've always called it Christy's
Oh yeah, the tenderloins are great.

OK, you had me worried there for a minute. Back in my bricklayer days we did a bunch of work on the schools over in Turner.

bacon flavored golf balls

Actually, I've been wondering why no one ever created that one.
there you go smalls..it fell right into your lap.Get that thread starter stat up

I was trying to drop it in someone else's lap! Jeff?

Back