What are you snacking on?

Cold pizza is great.

I'm starving and waiting for my breakfast to be delivered. The boys are waiting too, but not as patiently as I am. They're both whining.

Just had my morning snack 2 each Ritz crackers with peanut butter between them and of course strong black coffee.

I'm starving and waiting for my breakfast to be delivered. The boys are waiting too, but not as patiently as I am. They're both whining.

Having breakfast delivered? Nice! What's on the menu this morning?

Having breakfast delivered? Nice! What's on the menu this morning?

Job perk - it's delivered every day. Scrambled eggs and sausage. The boys ate some of the eggs and the English muffin.

Job perk - it's delivered every day. Scrambled eggs and sausage. The boys ate some of the eggs and the English muffin.

So you'll eat sausage but not bacon? Or are you having turkey sausage?

So you'll eat sausage but not bacon? Or are you having turkey sausage?

When I cook - I use turkey breakfast sausage and turkey bacon. If it's from a restaurant - I will eat pork sausage or bacon.

I just had vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and a while later had some chips and dip.

Wheat Thins Ranch flavor. I like the plain best.

Christmas cookies. I can feel my arteries clog.

Have some egg nog. The alcohol should help thin the blood out. :D

I love homemade egg nog. The stuff you can buy at the grocery store in a cardboard package? Not so much.

That would be one glass too many for me. Egg nog has to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever tasted. The very name even sounds gross.

I'm not an eggnog fan, but Hubby's is amazing.:in-love:

I just ate 4 chocolate chip cookies. At this rate - I will be a blimp by Friday.

Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup.

Wheat Thins Ranch flavor. I like the plain best.

My favorite Wheat Thins are the Sundried Tomato and Basil ones. mmm!

That would be one glass too many for me. Egg nog has to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever tasted. The very name even sounds gross.

I'm with you. Nasty stuff that egg nog...

An everything bagel, YUM!!!

Fresh, homemade poundcake.

One of the guys brought in little mini loaves for everyone in the office. Pretty dang yummy.

Fresh, homemade poundcake.

One of the guys brought in little mini loaves for everyone in the office. Pretty dang yummy.

That's pretty nice :)

Its soo quiet at work....

There's pretty nobody here at the office, just a few of us in my department, and only because we have a bid going out today.

I'm taking off next week, going to try to finish up the Doodlebug.

To keep with the snacking:

I'm going to try to hunt hard over the weekend, and I'd like to spend a day or two next week drying some venison jerky, that's always a good treat.

Nestle Crunch bar......gotta have my afternoon chocolate fix

I had a bad night with egg nog once. We were at a christmas party and were going strong with the egg nog. One of my buddies decided to show up at 2 in the morning when we were winding down with a bottle of Wild Turkey and the night and next day were ruined. Milk based alcohol products are just such a bad idea.

Back