Wendy’s Spicy Nuggets

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
They are back and they are delicious.

5396640e3fee9dcd2a212d9dc9d8c881.jpg

Did they change them in anyway or are they just the same dry spicy nugs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yaaaaaaasss! I thought they were back a month ago or so, so I went and was greatly disappointed when they didn't have them

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Admin
PKorf;n8876311 said:
Did they change them in anyway or are they just the same dry spicy nugs?

You spelled awesome wrong.

JB;n8876322 said:
You spelled awesome wrong.

Lol tbh I love the regular nuggs but haven’t ever loved the “awesome” spicy ones for some reason

Reactions: JB
Yum, don't know why they ever went away. My son has been asking for Wendy's lately, might be time to go finally

One of my all time favorite fast foods!

Combined with dipping the fries in the frosty.

Canadan;n8876361 said:
You are offensive.

One thing I find really annoying is the fact that they completely changed their bbq sauce. The new version is too sweet.

Speaking of spicy nuggs.....I have to wonder if this is something Chick fil a will ever attempt

PKorf;n8876373 said:
One thing I find really annoying is the fact that they completely changed their bbq sauce. The new version is too sweet.

Speaking of spicy nuggs.....I have to wonder if this is something Chick fil a will ever attempt

It makes no sense that they don’t. Get rid of whatever kale thing taking up menu space and add spicy nuggets.

PKorf;n8876373 said:

Yeah, that does suck. I can't think of a sauce at Wendy's that I am genuinely excited about.

Agreed on Chik Fil A. They have spicy sandwich, what's the hold up on the nugs?

Canadan;n8876378 said:
Yeah, that does suck. I can't think of a sauce at Wendy's that I am genuinely excited about.

Agreed on Chik Fil A. They have spicy sandwich, what's the hold up on the nugs?

Their Siracha sauce is good. Their awesome sauce is good too. Or S’Awesome or whatever it’s called.

PKorf;n8876354 said:
Lol tbh I love the regular nuggs but haven’t ever loved the “awesome” spicy ones for some reason

Its the Ohio. It’s, a known issue with models from that state. Namely a complete failure to understand the meaning of awesome.

JB;n8876382 said:
Their Siracha sauce is good. Their awesome sauce is good too. Or S’Awesome or whatever it’s called.

Wendy's has Siracha sauce? I never get sauce from there

JB;n8876382 said:

"Creamy" sriracha lol
Kind of like their 'creamy' ranch.

Corporate needs a new describing buzz word.

It's about time they brought them back...its been far too long. Side note, Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich is still king in my book.

ddec;n8876404 said:
It's about time they brought them back...its been far too long. Side note, Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich is still king in my book.

Wrong. Its good but Chick-Fil-A is still the best

is it the same spice blend as the spicy chicken sandwich? because that is the perfect fast food sandwich.

jdtox;n8876406 said:
Wrong. Its good but Chick-Fil-A is still the best

you've already disqualified yourself from this thread because of the no sauce remark.

Freaking YES!!! So glad that they are back! I know where we are going for lunch!

Canadan;n8876409 said:
with bacon.

Now I am hungry.

me too. Is it too early to doordash?

ddec;n8876419 said:
me too. Is it too early to doordash?

lmao kind of.

Damn though. I need a spicy chicken within 24 hours now. Too bad they destroyed their fries a few years ago. Ugh.. I miss old Wendy's fries.

ddec;n8876414 said:
you've already disqualified yourself from this thread because of the no sauce remark.

I said no sauce at Wendy’s, Chick fil a is a different story.

Back