Wendy’s Spicy Nuggets

1,000,000 times YES.

Canadan;n8876770 said:
What if you got 50 of them?

Okay then probably, but eating 50 in a sitting I would look like a stuffed tick!!!!!

mmaynard11;n8876415 said:
Freaking YES!!! So glad that they are back! I know where we are going for lunch!

I was there for lunch today and completely forgot that they were back. That would have made my day slightly better. :banghead:

Canadan;n8876770 said:
What if you got 50 of them?

About a month ago, two of my guys at work each got 50 at lunch. They made it through 35-40 before realizing that continuing was going to make their afternoon miserable.

I've done 30 from BK before and could take a run at 50.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe saying this. But, I'm driving all the way across town specifically to get spicy nuggets. I've never had them before and hope I'm not disappointed after all this build up. What's the best sauce choice for these bad boys ?

radiman;n8877088 said:
I can't believe saying this. But, I'm driving all the way across town specifically to get spicy nuggets. I've never had them before and hope I'm not disappointed after all this build up. What's the best sauce choice for these bad boys ?

I'm a fan of the creamy Sriracha and ranch sauces.

brianmk24;n8877097 said:
I'm a fan of the creamy Sriracha and ranch sauces.

That sounds pretty good. It's go time. Thanks for the suggestion. 20190814_195619.jpg

radiman;n8877088 said:

Do yourself a favor. Stop at a CFA on the way and get a spicy filet. Turn around and go home. You'll thank me later.

OGputtnfool;n8877114 said:
Do yourself a favor. Stop at a CFA on the way and get a spicy filet. Turn around and go home. You'll thank me later.

LOL. It's too late! I'll give the nuggets a fare shake. I was worried because they weren't listed on the menu. Waiting for the nuggets and frosty's as we speak.

radiman;n8877119 said:
LOL. It's too late! I'll give the nuggets a fare shake. I was worried because they weren't listed on the menu. Waiting for the nuggets and frosty's as we speak.

Yeah, I saw that after I posted. No worries. I mean, this'll just make you appreciate the CFA authentic spicy chicken more.

Alright. Spicy nuggets are pretty good. That creamy Sriracha was a nice touch. Followed it up with some fries dipped in a frosty. Made for a solid meal!

OGputtnfool;n8877114 said:
Do yourself a favor. Stop at a CFA on the way and get waffle fries and a lemonade, don't worry about ordering their chicken. You'll thank me later.

Fixed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

brianmk24;n8877071 said:
About a month ago, two of my guys at work each got 50 at lunch. They made it through 35-40 before realizing that continuing was going to make their afternoon miserable.

I've done 30 from BK before and could take a run at 50.

Snickerdog;n8876868 said:
Okay then probably, but eating 50 in a sitting I would look like a stuffed tick!!!!!

BuckNasty says "hold my gin"

That’s my favorite fast food nuggets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to try these, I never have. I love nuggets, and I love spicy, so can't go wrong really. I've gotta make it happen.

checkered;n8877254 said:
I need to try these, I never have. I love nuggets, and I love spicy, so can't go wrong really. I've gotta make it happen.

bro, what have you been doing with your life?!

checkered;n8877254 said:

John,will pretend I did not just read that. Better get to your local Wendy’s ASAP and order some up. Your missing out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rallo;n8877167 said:
Fixed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Speak for yourself. Don't put words in my mouth to make ME look like an idiot. Waffle fries are probably the worst ROI in the store and only a wannabe diabetic would want the lemonade.

OGputtnfool;n8877339 said:
Speak for yourself. Don't put words in my mouth to make ME look like an idiot. Waffle fries are probably the worst ROI in the store and only a wannabe diabetic would want the lemonade.

The Arnold Palmer from CFA with lemonade and unsweet tea is hands down the best beverage option available from any fast food establishment.

BigDill;n8877486 said:
The Arnold Palmer from CFA with lemonade and unsweet tea is hands down the best beverage option available from any fast food establishment.

Best is subjective, but you can live without lemonade and tea. You can't live without water.

These are sooo tasty; amazing nuggets

Bryndom;n8877605 said:
These are sooo tasty; amazing nuggets

I am a fan now. I will be back for more eventually.

Paladin;n8876691 said:
Wendy's spicy chicken >>> Chick-Fil-A's spicy chicken.

You heard me.

We heard you, we just don't understand what you said.

I love their spicy chicken sandwich, I'll have to give these a try.

Back