GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Last edited:
What's for dinner? Likely leftovers. Not sure what, but I do know, if it was good the first time, there's no reason it won't be good the 2nd time (with few exceptions).

Probably tacos.

Grilling up some Thick Cut Rib Eyes this evening.

Air fryer wings and onion rings.

Blackened Scallops and Fried Clams.

Smoked sausage and homemade mac & cheese.

Italian marinated chicken tenderloins, steamed peas, salad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken fried rice and crab rangoon.

Pepperoni, not cheese, pizza

Wife making Taco's tonight.

homemade burger on the kamado tonight, with some ore ida tots. freaking nailed it. wish i had made two burgers for myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Steak salad with local beef and garden lettuce and herbs. Sourdough bread bruschetta with local heirloom cherry tomatoes. One of my favorite meals. edit: pic.
IMG_0741.jpg

Last edited:
took the wife out for the 40th anniversary at Eddie V's in Tampa, great night with really top of the line food and service. We took down a Seafood tower, which was excellent. Then the wife had the Dover Sole and I the Tomahawk Ribeye, this was our 1st time at this location and it was really top on the line.

Leftovers Extravaganza - tater tots topped with The Wife's bbq pulled chicken, melted American cheese, and pickled jalapeños ... delving back into my inner bachelor.

Cod, chips and a St Emilion from 2003.
abd725aba4a364a00c99c10478b7f5b4.jpg

Finished my best friendÂ’s ex-boyfriendÂ’s motherÂ’s grandmotherÂ’s pico de gallo recipe for tomorrow, and about to crack out spicy tuna pasta tonight. Bachelorette cooking while IÂ’m dogsitting and donÂ’t have under 18 and over 80 Philistines to worry about.
0c8b73c58977e61bb82a955a264963e8.jpg

4a1a3a711aa8b15cff3e12240f51ea22.jpg

a708b8443c21b1b55120c23e49a04ed9.jpg
1f89f35658a996b9a5056c6478a61f02.jpg

Last edited:
Just put 4 racks of Pork ribs on the Yoder about and hour ago. Wife is going to make twice baked potatoes to go with it. Pretty sure there will be some BBQ beans and Garlic Toast involved as well.

Got a couple of prime strip steaks from Sams going on the grill, along with some corn, and fried broccoli. Maybe a little gin and tonic while I watch the steaks!

Charcoal grilled burgers and dogs

i usually like the food i cook, but tonight was awful. it’s a sautéed butterflied chicken over orzo with cheesy zucchini and tomatoes. we’ve had it before and really enjoyed it, but it was repulsive tonight and i barely ate half. i think the chicken was off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OGputtnfool;n8876417 said:
What's for dinner? Likely leftovers. Not sure what, but I do know, if it was good the first time, there's no reason it won't be good the 2nd time (with few exceptions).

Right on. Leftover Sushi gets a little dicey:)

Back