Best Spicy Chicken Sandwich

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are working with Fast Food only here, who has it? Chick-Fil-A, Wendy's, KFC or Popeyes?

Gosh its a toss up between Wendy's and Chick-fil-a for me.

Wendy's for me. Haven't had the one from Popeyes yet

Popeyes came out with a new sandwich earlier this year and it is fantastic. I dare say it tastes better than Chic-fil-a but I could eat that once a week and the Popeyes is more like a once a month deal.

Popeyes for the win

JB;n8881962 said:
We are working with Fast Food only here, who has it? Chick-Fil-A, Wendy's, KFC or Popeyes?

It is Wendy's, without hesitation.

Add bacon and it's a celebration.

Wendy's for me, although I have to say that all the hype I have been reading about that Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich has me intrigued.

Never had any of the fast-food ones. I get my fill from the local joint up the street from my office. Pulled chicken, bell peppers, avocado, cheese, mushrooms, Tobasco sauce.

I save my stomach lining for that one instead of going for the spicy fried fast food version.

Wendy's. So good.

Have only had Chick-Fil-A so far, but the rest are pretty close to me, testing must be done...for science of course!

Chick-Fil-A for my tastes, but I'd take Wendy's without hesitation too.

BlueHen2006;n8881984 said:
Have only had Chick-Fil-A so far, but the rest are pretty close to me, testing must be done...for science of course!

YESSSSS! Looking forward to your findings.

Sandwich...... Chic-Fil-A, although popeyes has amazing spicy chicken strips but haven't tried their sandwich yet.

I friggin love Popeyes spicy chicken.

Wendy's, but have not had popeyes new sandwich and it has been a long time since I had the Chick-Fil-A spicy sandwhich.

Had the Popeyes one yesterday. Friggin leeeegit. Dare I say, it smoked the Chick Fil A one in terms of flavor and shear chicken size.

up here I prefer KFC's spicy chicken sandwich

it's all in the sauce

Canadan;n8881971 said:
Add bacon and it's a celebration.

I like the way you celebrate. Actually hadn't thought about adding bacon to the Wendy's sandwich.

I absolute love the CFA spicy deluxe, so not sure why it's never dawned on me to add bacon to Wendy's. Haven't tried Popeyes yet. YET.

I'm withholding my decision until Sept 1st when the Popeyes chicken sandwich arrives here. Which is sad...because I'm in Louisiana. In any case, Wendy's is the front runner right now considering the deluxe, bacon infused option.

MWard;n8882010 said:
Had the Popeyes one yesterday. Friggin leeeegit. Dare I say, it smoked the Chick Fil A one in terms of flavor and shear chicken size.

Popeye's is sneaky good. But I still give the nod to Wendy's.

The only one I've had (many times) is Wendy's. That's some good stuff. Are you suggesting another might be even better?

tomcat;n8882018 said:
I like the way you celebrate. Actually hadn't thought about adding bacon to the Wendy's sandwich.

I absolute love the CFA spicy deluxe, so not sure why it's never dawned on me to add bacon to Wendy's. Haven't tried Popeyes yet. YET.

It'll change your fast food life hahaha

after all the wendys spicy nugget talk, i went there yesterday but couldn't find the spicy nuggets on the menu. so i went with the spicy chicken, and confirmed that it is still as good as ever. i'm not a huge fan of cfa's spicy chicken. i guess i should try popeye's again, i remember it being good but not as good as wendy's.

Wendy's.

There is only 1 correct answer.

KFC Spicy Big Crunch Club. Maximum meat. Maximum crunch. Bacon. Melted cheese. Spicy mayo that will change your life. Banned in 32 Countries.
"I'll take 2 to go please!"

Back