Best Spicy Chicken Sandwich

DannyLe;n8882807 said:
Seriously??? What is wrong with you...

I’ve had their chicken but never the spicy. Been waiting for you to show me the error of my ways.

In fact, I'll be dining on a Popeyes spicy chicken sammich for lunch today. Thanks for the idea. :D

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You guys are going to make me go find a popeye's around here. Is it really worth it? For me there are 2 spicy chicken sandwiches, CFA first and Wendys a very close second.

jdtox;n8882927 said:
You guys are going to make me go find a popeye's around here. Is it really worth it? For me there are 2 spicy chicken sandwiches, CFA first and Wendys a very close second.

Its worth it. I like CFA and Wendy's, but Popeyes got them on this one.

GolferGal;n8882763 said:
Apparently, people are lining up to get the new Popeye's chicken sandwich. I am not a big fast food person so I didn't even know this was a thing until I read an article and this thread.

Seriously?

Maybe I need to experience this thing.

100% Chick-Fil-A, but I also really enjoy Wendy's. At Chick-Fil-A, I get the Spicy Deluxe (peperjack, lettuce, tomato). At Wendy's, I get the Asiago Ranch - hold the ranch (asiago, lettuce, tomato). Both are delicious.

I haven't had the Popeye's sammich yet. Guess I need to try that. Of the others, though, I give the nod to Wendy's. It's pretty much the only sammich I get there anymore.

One for consideration that's not on the list is Rally's. I know they're not everywhere, but their spicy chicken sammich is excellent as well.

Arby's. Don't @ me.

It has been Wendy’s for 20 years. No questions.

[No message]

Popeyes, but followed quickly by Wendy's and then Chick-Fil-A

Just had the new spicy chicken sammich at Popeyes. It's friggin yummy. And the price is good. 3 of us all got the spicy chicken meal, and the total was under 20 bucks.

Id say Wendy's. KFC and Popeyes are good too. I wont support Chic-Fil-A for, "political" reasons.

DannyLe;n8883376 said:
We can't be friends with that statement! Their curly fries on the other hand...

There's not much I won't eat with Horsey sauce on it.

Popeyes is sooo good and if you really are all in, get a side order of onion rings with it... you won’t regret it, but it’s habit forming!

Hahhaha... that's hilarious. It's a really tasty chicken sammich, but it's not spicy enough to make even the most gringo of gringos break a sweat.

I intended to try this at lunch today. I couldn't get into the parking lot. Cars were backed up waiting to turn left and right into the parking lot. I love me some Popeye's chicken but not enough to wait through that cluster****.

Cannot believe the frenzy that is going on about this. It is just crazy.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/steemitimages.com\/640x0\/https:\/\/s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com\/dmania-images\/1yd4d7-730kklo.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Today, I had the new Culver's spicy chicken sandwich. Its quite good and Id have to say its in the running for best chicken sandwich.

Parrot;n8885502 said:
I intended to try this at lunch today. I couldn't get into the parking lot. Cars were backed up waiting to turn left and right into the parking lot. I love me some Popeye's chicken but not enough to wait through that cluster****.

Same here. I drove past tonight for dinner and the line was all the way out to the street by several cars. I can't speak for other places but Popeye's here is terribly slow with their service so I wonder how many will be back if they've never been before. It certainly isn't the efficient machine that other fast food places are.

Back