Eggs. How do you like them?

McRock

Reaction score
Handicap
I just ate some eggs with my boys, fried eggs. I asked them how they liked the fried eggs (neither had ever eaten such a delicacy). Both liked, but were suprised by the texture versus the saltiness.

My preferred eggs, in this order

1. Sausage fried
2. Bacon fried
3. Deviled eggs

Anyways. Who cares about my story when you can increase your post count. How do you like your eggs?

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I love over medium fried in bacon grease or scrambled with American cheese that is slightly burnt.

Poached and on eggs Benedict. Other than that, egg whites scrambled.

I prefer fried over medium. Scrambled would be my second option.

Scrambled or omelette. Usually cook them in the same pan I cooked bacon in after draining the bulk of the grease.

I like my eggs full grown into chickens & fried with hot wing sauce. I’ve never found an egg that I liked unless it had already hatched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love hard boiled eggs or an omelette.

Canadan;n8882353 said:
I like them on my burger. #MicDrop
Truth. I love an egg on top of a burger. But at that point, its an accessory or condiment, as opposed to the major food item.

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Over easy for breakfast and then mop up the leftover yolk in the hash browns and toast.

Scrambled or Omelette. That is all.

I didn’t realize eggs as a condiment was allowed. In that case: huevos rancheros

I like my eggs over easy with bacon or sausage.

i like eggs most ways. i’m not a big fan of eggs benedict or hollandaise sauce in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Over easy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

oh I forgot about deviled eggs. I enjoy those. oh and yes, an over medium egg on a burger is divine!!

I love scrambled eggs with cheese and slightly runny. That was actually part of our dinner tonight.

If I'm making them, over easy with the egg whites cut away from the yolk and fried a little longer so they are no longer runny. In a restaurant over medium or scrambled.

Scrambled, over medium, omelets, and poached. Scrambles and omelets alone have almost endless possibilities. In our family everyone wants me to cook the egg dishes.

Yes, I like them a lot.

Honestly they are probably my favorite thing to eat. I eat them nearly every day in some shape form or fashion. If I named the ways I like them it would be like Bubba talking about how to cook shrimp.

McLovin;n8882384 said:
i like eggs most ways. i’m not a big fan of eggs benedict or hollandaise sauce in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This. It perfectly sums up my egg relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrambled! Maybe a little ham mixed in.

Poach them for breakfast, so I can dip my Belgian waffle in them. Also as capidan suggested, runny on top of a burger with bacon and cheddar!

Over easy. Love eggs Benedict.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk

Over easy, scrambled or omelette . I prefer farm fresh eggs over store bought eggs.

Back