Eggs. How do you like them?

Over easy of top of Hatch red Chile stacked enchiladas with smoked brisket.

Over medium but no one makes it right so I get over hard mostly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many people find it odd, I do not like eggs. Blend them into a batter or whatever and I’m good. I can’t do eggs in any fashion.

Love em. In virtually any fashion.

Scrambled, soft boiled, hard boiled, poached, over easy, omelet... whatever.

For ease and readied quickness, I'll often fry an egg in a saucepan. Throw in a slice of ham and some black pepper, maybe hot sauce, rarely cheese, cover.

Succulently and perfectly overruns the edges of a toasted bagel.

I love topics like this where there is no wrong answer. Eggs are good any way you wanna make them! Fried, scrambled, omelette, hard boiled, soft boiled, poached, raw... you name it, it's good.

I eat 4 eggs every day for breakfast at work. I fix a microwave safe bowl with 4 eggs scrambled, 15 pcs of pepperoni, 4-5 slices of ham chopped, and some cheese. I smear a little bacon grease on the bowl before I put it all in. This gives it some flavor and keeps it from sticking to the bowl too badly.

I enjoy eggs in all styles, but my favorite would have to be poached.

Poached is probably my favourite, with smoked salmon on toast

But I like them fried, scrambled, hard-boiled or as an omelette

Did you just work in eggs and post count in the same post? LOL.

I'll eat just about any old egg....scratch that, not old but just about any way. Scrambled w/ onion, bacon, chopped jalapenos and Mexican mixed cheese. Eggs benedict is also a favorite. And yes, I will eat a hard boiled egg from time to time.

I like them on my burger. #MicDrop
Medium rare with bacon and cheese, egg over easy or sunnyside up, so there’s lots of runny yolk when you bite into it. Michael Symon calls it nature’s gravy. For an added treat the yolk also makes an excellent dipping sauce for your fries.

Holy moly am I hungry now!!!

Poached, over medium/easy, medium boiled, in a scramble/omelette, deviled w/ bacon, or egg salad.

I like scrambled done the “super duper chef” way (in a saucepan and finished with creme fraiche and chives). Or any type of omelette, or my world famous “the devil’s eggs” which would set everyone on fire except SoxFan.

Though I did recently learn to do this, which might just replace them all
f68c010e476dda61df76c3d78b1a235a.jpg

depends if I am making them :)

If I am cooking its usually scrambled if I am out I usually get over easy and occasionally poached. Jeez i sound like a old Jewish grandmother!!

Over easy with biscuits and sausage gravy!

I like scrambled done the “super duper chef” way (in a saucepan and finished with creme fraiche and chives). Or any type of omelette, or my world famous “the devil’s eggs” which would set everyone on fire except SoxFan.

Though I did recently learn to do this, which might just replace them all

Have you tried Scotch Eggs?

Scrambled or hard boiled ?

Ooooooo I might have to give those a go!! Thank you!

Let us know how they turn out if you do

I have also had some where rather than the sausage meat, it has contained black pudding instead - now they were nice!

No ham though, slab bacon please!:p

Microwaved with bacon grease, pepperoni, ham, cheese, and a touch of Tabasco.

Attachments

• 20190919_114439.jpg
    20190919_114439.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Three eggs over medium, although if it's a place that I know can't get medium correct I'll say over easy. Gotta have a bit of yolk. Then I drop the fried eggs on top of a serving of grits and eat it all together. Bran muffin goes good with it, toasted rye or pumpernickel with marmalade will do.

I also like what my wife and I call a "Caprese Omelet" which has fresh tomatoes and fresh basil from our garden along with some buffalo mozzarella, with a little olive oil added to the omelet pan before cooking. Eat that with really crispy toast.

Back