What Pizza Are You Ordering?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New Place opened up near us that won a 2 World Pizza Championships in Parma, Italy, and they make different style pizzas. If you can order one, what type and what are you ordering?

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 1.15.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 1.16.03 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 1.16.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 1.16.12 PM.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 34
El Diable. or Pistach-i-Dew. There is a pizza place that makes NY style "My Mom's Lasagna". One slice is heaven. Meat sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, Romano, Italian sausage.

Detroit style eh? Hmmm

I don't enjoy plain cheese pizza as much and the lack of sauce on the Bees Knees makes me raise an eyebrow even if it sounds amazing. There is such a thing as too much pepperoni but the mix of 3 different kinds is intriguing. I'm going with Death by Pepperoni.

I'd also enjoy The Brooklyn or the Dr Jon

There was briefly a joint serving (only) the Detroit style pizza just a couple miles from my house a couple years ago. Not my thing, no thanks.

I would probably go with the safe bet of the Brooklyn since that's just about the kind of pizza I get at my favorite local brick oven place. But I'd be really tempted by the Quattro Fromaggio. I love gorgonzola on anything and I love parmesan on pizza.

Yep, just talked myself into the Quattro Fromaggio. Wonder if they can put some sausage on there for me...

Bee’s knees I think. Just cuz it looks different

Definitly not plain cheese. Because that would be silly. :angel:

I so miss the Diavola Quattro Formaggio from then I lived in Italy...

Got to go with what made them “famous” and get the Margherita.

Quattro Fromaggio or The Brooklyn (hold the olives)

Give me that NY style Dr Jon

Meatball

Detroit Style The Meatball

Detroit style meatball. Meatball is the best pizza. Always.

But maybe the Dr Jon.... crap.

Give me Death By Pepperoni, with extra cheese, please.

El Diablo ftw!

The one made with Fat Head crust so I don't die from carb overload. Then, load it down with plenty of meat, cheese, and a creamy, fat loaded sauce.

new york style cheese.

it's kind of like cheesecake. sure, you can throw the kitchen sink in there and add some different flavors and textures, but sometimes there is beauty in simplicity.

The Dr Jon aka meat lovers mmmmmm

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There is always one....Choose what is on the menu of dogs?...I choose elephant
PhillyV

I will have New York Style, one Brooklyn, and while we're at it the Streetcar as well, both large, I can gnaw on pizza all week. I finally succumbed to a slice of pie at Costco today since I was there over the lunch hour, it was damn good, best $1.99 I may have ever spent.

8 SQ Death by Pepperoni!

JB;n8887437 said:
There is always one....Choose what is on the menu of dogs?...I choose elephant
PhillyV

Dogs? You'll probably need to go to the Philippines for that.

Death by Pepperoni w/o a doubt.

McLovin;n8887416 said:
new york style cheese.

it's kind of like cheesecake. sure, you can throw the kitchen sink in there and add some different flavors and textures, but sometimes there is beauty in simplicity.

KEV we have another smart man.

Back