What Pizza Are You Ordering?

Dr. Jon all day.

i absolutely hate basil so the margharita is never an option for me.

McLovin;n8887416 said:
new york style cheese.

it's kind of like cheesecake. sure, you can throw the kitchen sink in there and add some different flavors and textures, but sometimes there is beauty in simplicity.

Not quite "New York" but I had a friend who was from New Jersey and had been to chef school and all that back when he was younger. He made a cheesecake and brought it over one day when he visited my wife and I. From the first slice we had no desire whatsoever to put any cherries on top or to wonder why it wasn't chocolate or raspberry or something.

Thanks for the prompting the memory, friend Lou was a sweet guy who flat out knew how to cook.Interestingly, he learned to cook cheesecake from his mom years before he ever went to cooking school. Guess those Italian moms know more than pasta sauce!

Detroit Red Top

The Dr. Jon

OGputtnfool;n8887415 said:
The one made with Fat Head crust so I don't die from carb overload. Then, load it down with plenty of meat, cheese, and a creamy, fat loaded sauce.

Yes, if you die from that one it's won't be the carbs!

Detroit style death by pepperoni would be my first try although I have never eaten Detroit style anything.

3b920320ed386e799f6b41ebdd312772.jpg

a49b992e2b2f6bb8bc5d20e72c152f50.jpg

NY style with no hesitation. But the meatball one does sound good.

I’m probably going the Dr. Jon or The Brooklyn, depending on who I’m with and whether they like mushrooms and black olives. I could easily go either way though. Honestly any of them with a red sauce base would make me happy though. I’m not a huge fan of white sauce, olive oil, or no sauce pizzas...

the brooklyn for me please

Detroit Red Top or the Margherita.

none of them are overly appealing especially at those prices

New York Style Mt Lumi

Detroit style or Quattro formaggio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Death by Pepperoni

Death by Pepperoni, The Brooklyn, or El Diablo

The Brooklyn

JB;n8887588 said:

Sign me up for an all you can eat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dr. Jon, hold the onion and add anchovies!

Quattro Formaggio for the win

THE DR, JON for sure.

A Bee's Knees and a Margherita.

Something different, and a world class pizza. Best of both worlds.

My go to is pepperoni, Italian sausage and black olive, so I'll go with the Brooklyn, hold the mushrooms and roasted red peppers.

I think we found the combo for dinner tonight - The Brooklyn

Was looking for pizza inspiration tonight for supper, and this is super timely to pop back up!

I’d go with Margherita. Simple.

Back