Used to drink em about 20 odd years ago at the end of a night of drinking. Can't say I've ever drunk one out of a copper mug though. What's the deal with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QTg8zfTEZWwzuRNIkymmIh0VG9XzBjsLo71y1jM68ojj6Y0mxHyifqCEUYyK233Ezm-kL3mgyEfEbZOeaxKFXs8LVLOL2X0aR_RjhCMkPf0wPatdifoV7QsOmSqbw17kShgJKSW6DjEaz_jGgMQOdRRGPhaED5e50envabkKrCC3_RQyVPG-04SAcNLM2eHNOjvz8raHA_wPOP6S27LZ06jETTOAvSr7zBwzcSnewvsL7OCx5R0T4nR09EfNmWxBdkMxAgXHOkLu8ctto5Zhz7rTHccoQXHiyz99atmx6vglvlZhaxEqip6vtuYG1H2oPdrgiSj9r8WyOHSEzynS4HZnorWHf62NxlyExZLGyjDTmAZ8thclk603liTUi5dMlUoExpQU6DwHVngwyFyQua6rn5w4GaAXSB4iDGRRu8N-odXfARqeJz3a9G9Hp679RqRDnio0c56mNt-8X4oqKyjop826Vns9qcbNLToXuPV4k-Vm29BggP0mX7-GLymcC20YcMCSkkBNRnuPs70qNh123Q32x1uer8bXAS4Kia39zL7o3ljU0RKjvxD_Y7mq37BpbCH8kieDVnveAiNkJ9gm31FlZV3xhsKRWq8NZpqTINli5xXI=w1364-h1019-no

I don't remember seeing this pic before! It must have been duckface/Blue Steel night at TheGrandaddy.

TexasHacker34 has it down - 10/10
PhillyV is going for the lower lip pout - 9/10
ddec overdid it (nerfny, can you please fix him?) - 11/10
and Jman is being stoic and is happy to be here - 9/10

I see harvmp28's flattop (or is it Chris Mullin?) at the table and Hashtag is farther down - no rates/10

Best Moscow mule I ever had was with one made with the usual...but with added cucumber. Incredible...

I saw that in a recipe too. Sounds pretty good!

Used to drink em about 20 odd years ago at the end of a night of drinking. Can't say I've ever drunk one out of a copper mug though. What's the deal with that?

I believe the acid from the lime juice and limes react with the copper and give it that added zing.

I don't remember seeing this pic before! It must have been duckface/Blue Steel night at TheGrandaddy.

TexasHacker34 has it down - 10/10
PhillyV is going for the lower lip pout - 9/10
ddec overdid it (nerfny, can you please fix him?) - 11/10
and Jman is being stoic and is happy to be here - 9/10

I see harvmp28's flattop (or is it Chris Mullin?) at the table and Hashtag is farther down - no rates/10

That's exactly what we were going for! Won't lie, after multiple Mules it was hard to control the duckface.

This is a favorite at my home bar as well. My wife and her sister are big fans, so we tend to have diet ginger beer on hand all the time. She prefers the diet Goslings over Cock n Bull, fwiw. I'm more of a whiskey man myself and enjoy a whiskey ginger on occasion. The copper mugs are a must have for any home bar.

The Moscow Mule with bourbon instead of vodka is affectionately known as the Kentucky Mule. Delicious!

Never tried one but it sounds good! I will have to remedy this situation!!

The Moscow Mule with bourbon instead of vodka is affectionately known as the Kentucky Mule. Delicious!

I have heard that is the case. This bar calls it a Rossi Mule for whatever reason but they are good!

A fantastic beverage!

My fiance loves these, and I like them as well. We have a pair of copper mugs and have made them a few times now. Delicious!

Can you grab these mugs at places like target or Walmart or do you have to order em online?

The new mojito! Man they are everywhere now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^^^^This . I prefer Bundaberg Ginger Beer.

I've been using Reed's Ginger Brew. Recently picked up some Bundaberg. I think I like Reed's better. Just a little bit cleaner tasting.

Can you grab these mugs at places like target or Walmart or do you have to order em online?

They have a lot of specialty companies that make these but you can find them pretty easy. The pure copper mugs are the way to go. Cheaper ones may be copper plated.

They have a lot of specialty companies that make these but you can find them pretty easy. The pure copper mugs are the way to go. Cheaper ones may be copper plated.

Gotcha thanks dude! I'll look out for a couple pure copper ones.

Great on course drink. Also key to have one of these.....

5d336e26473241b771df8c13de4f2aea.jpg

#TitosFun

Great on course drink. Also key to have one of these.....

5d336e26473241b771df8c13de4f2aea.jpg

#TitosFun

Nice mug!!

Ive never had one of these and that needs to change real soon

I've seen some at TJ Maxx and I picked up a couple from a Pier 1. They may be copper plated but they work

Love the mule. Have been drinking them for years.
I have a set of 8 copper mugs that are nothing special, but they will do.

Also love a good bourbon poured over a frozen ball of ginger beer...no lime.
The ginger beer ball (just smaller than a baseball) melts slowly and is very tasty !

It's a solid beverage that I'll enjoy on occasion, my wife loves them though on of her go tos.

Love the mule. Have been drinking them for years.
I have a set of 8 copper mugs that are nothing special, but they will do.

Also love a good bourbon poured over a frozen ball of ginger beer...no lime.
The ginger beer ball (just smaller than a baseball) melts slowly and is very tasty !

Ginger beer ball? How do you buy or make that? Sounds pretty awesome!

Back