Since it feels like I live in Siberia:

cdb67955e884d27b0a25447b2edb719a.jpg

Cheers fellas!

I'm even more intrigued by the Bundaberg after seeing it's in stubbies!

I've been using Reed's Ginger Brew. Recently picked up some Bundaberg. I think I like Reed's better. Just a little bit cleaner tasting.
These are the two the wife and I like best. Also the goslings is really good too.

I got the wife hooked on these a few months ago so we always have ingredients on hand.

For some reason my wife wants copper mugs with brass knuckles as the handle....

These are the two the wife and I like best. Also the goslings is really good too.

I got the wife hooked on these a few months ago so we always have ingredients on hand.

Brass knuckles huh? Don't let her give my wife any ideas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brass knuckles huh? Don't let her give my wife any ideas!!

It's either that or a handle that makes it look like she is wearing a large jewel. I thought the bass knuckles would be cooler and hurt a lot less. Haha

Doesn't hurt that a half-case of Reed's from Costco is less than $10.

Got charged $6 for a 4-pack of Bandaberg. Never thought I'd be put off a drink because of a mixer! The liquor is cheap, but the ginger beer is the business, and the business is rough.

Also, for what it's worth, I put my Mules in a Yeti, and it's spectacular.

Got charged $6 for a 4-pack of Bandaberg. Never thought I'd be put off a drink because of a mixer! The liquor is cheap, but the ginger beer is the business, and the business is rough.

Thanks for the Costco idea. I'll check that out.

Wish they had Reed's at our Costco. :jealous:

I can't stand Reed's but maybe the ones I tried got old or something as they were in my garage for a while before they got used. If Bundaberg is too "top shelf", Barritt's is a nice alternative.

How do you make your mules?

I go 1 part Vodka, 1 part 5 Lemon Ginger (Which is a local liqueur made of Vodka, lemons, ginger, cane sugar, and water), 2 parts ginger beer and then a splash of Tuaca (which is a Vanilla citrus liqueur).

Love me a good mule!

Also love the Kentucky Mule - using Bourbon :)

i've heard bourbon mule or kentucky mule. yummy

I go 1 part Vodka, 1 part 5 Lemon Ginger (Which is a local liqueur made of Vodka, lemons, ginger, cane sugar, and water), 2 parts ginger beer and then a splash of Tuaca (which is a Vanilla citrus liqueur).

Nice! I will give this a try for sure.

I can't stand Reed's but maybe the ones I tried got old or something as they were in my garage for a while before they got used. If Bundaberg is too "top shelf", Barritt's is a nice alternative.

I love Diet Barritts!

I've got leftover ginger beer but no vodka, trying to decide between a dark stormy/rum or kentucky mule/borboun for tonight!

Who am I kidding, I'll just get some vodka on the way home!

Any tried devotion vodka yet?

Oh crap.... I just tried this at Happy hour. Damn it's good!!

Oh crap.... I just tried this at Happy hour. Damn it's good!!

I know. I had my first....then another, then another and most of another

I know. I had my first....then another, then another and most of another

It's so good it hits your lips lol

Exactly two ounces of vodka (Finlandia, or Tito's when it's on sale).
Exactly four ounces of ginger beer (Reed's preferably, but I've been using the Stoli stuff; it's not bad for a dollar a can)
Exactly a quarter ounce of lime juice.

I'm ready for the game tomorrow!
IMG_8668_zpsgw90mndn.jpg

Thanks for the heads up!! I've been looking for a good deal for a while. Just bought two sets!

Not the same but still delicious. The bendy straw makes up for the lack of copper mug.

32f464f41f3fec177490762ecee6c534.jpg

Back