We bought 2 a few months back for $30 and I thought we got a good discount...That's a steal for $26!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After having one at the Cheesecake Factory in Vegas, I've swapped out 1.5 ounces of ginger beer with 1.5 ounces of pineapple juice. It's a rather delicious variation.

Mine arrived today. Thanks IceyShanks!!
ad8e25376801b283aa88543c23250683.jpg

While at dinner on Thursday night I ordered a Hawaiian Mule, which used Pineapple Vodka. I may have turned in my man card for that order, but it was super delicious. So much so I had to reorder a few times.

While at dinner on Thursday night I ordered a Hawaiian Mule, which used Pineapple Vodka. I may have turned in my man card for that order, but it was super delicious. So much so I had to reorder a few times.

nothing wrong with a little pineapple here and there

Jameson Mule at Yard House is pretty darn good.

Last month was in Marina del Rey and had a Marina Mule at the Cast and Plow, (Grey Goose Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Ginger Beer, Simple Syrup, Orange Rosemary) and it was fantastic.

Also, read an article that there's warnings out about using copper mugs with drinks of a certain pH, such as these, for fear of copper poisoning.

Last month was in Marina del Rey and had a Marina Mule at the Cast and Plow, (Grey Goose Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Ginger Beer, Simple Syrup, Orange Rosemary) and it was fantastic.

Also, read an article that there's warnings out about using copper mugs with drinks of a certain pH, such as these, for fear of copper poisoning.

I heard that news and drank two mules that night in defiance!!

It was a mule kind of weekend!
Dp063on.jpg

Had a "Southern" mule at Longhorn Steakhouse this evening. Will be at the liquor store tomorrow to find sweet tea vodka because these things are fantastic. If you like iced tea you'll love these.

Such a great drink! Was drinking these all last summer

The Moscow Mule

Had 3 Kentucky Mules last night at City Works while my son was playing football on the turf field outside of the Star in Frisco. That is Parenting 101 at its best!!(my wife drove home)
323b2af1f27e327ada6eb71d939a9315.jpg

Erik, we were at the Star last night as well and saw that City Works was hoping. Was it good food?

Erik, we were at the Star last night as well and saw that City Works was hoping. Was it good food?

It was real good!! We were on the 2nd floor outside. Drinks are $ but good!

We had planned on Legacy Hall in Legacy West, but much too long a wait, so ended up at Liberty Burger at the Star. Also like Tupelo Honey there.

We had planned on Legacy Hall in Legacy West, but much too long a wait, so ended up at Liberty Burger at the Star. Also like Tupelo Honey there.

I’ve Got to try both. Very cool what is going on at The Star.

I can't see the taste/flavor being the same as one you make, but the convenience makes total sense!
e121a6b8-88a3-42f1-898a-ef5c210f3d3c-moscow-mule-can.jpg

Post round at the country club after a round with dwchockey and Antihero.

Belmont Stakes pool and mixing it up with the members.

Love it. Back to the GolfNow hot deals tomorrow.

0e7a01e802251495bb45ec81b2bb3249.jpg

Post round at the country club after a round with dwchockey and Antihero.

Belmont Stakes pool and mixing it up with the members.

Love it. Back to the GolfNow hot deals tomorrow.

0e7a01e802251495bb45ec81b2bb3249.jpg

Yo that ain’t a copper mug! Send it back

First one outside. Now inside.

c81625583f87f4c26d10de1aeb6ff803.jpg
a2a57e4b7b6d1988f3ab3c73908725d5.jpg

Back