There’s a bar here in Wilmington that makes a Tiajuana Burro. Same concept, just tequila and muddled jalapeño! It’s got a kick!

Love them. But I don’t use vodka. Use Hendricks gin instead. And I refuse to drink it if it’s not in a copper mug.

e64e5eaa093c430bbd2689635e27f0ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mule chaser. I respect that lol
Me “Anything but fireball or patron”

Me “Good whiskey”

Bartender “It was Old St. Pete Rum”

Me “Good rum”

For a (gasp!!) canned variety I recommend Western Son’s variety of a Vodka Mule. It’s my favorite drink, by far. Since I’ve reached the age where I don’t want to drink 120oz of anything prior to bed, here’s my workaround;

It starts out as a 12oz can that’s 10% ABV-not bad-but to get to my happy place and not wake up at 4am with a full bladder, I can improve. I pour it into an 18oz party cup (pure class, pure:)). Take a swig. Ehhh, that’s an ok swig but not the be all end all. So now I have about 6 ounces to pour into, plus a buffer. So I then fill it to about a 1/2” from the top with Tito’s. Making my 2 drink drink into about 6:). To make it taste great I add a level teaspoon of sugar. The chemical reaction will stir the drink for you. Best drink I’ve ever tasted and I’m DONE after 1 if not before. No waking up to pee either.

Sip away and it’s a great drink and I’m one and done, if not before.

Ya’ll mule lovers can thank me later:).

45-44 today. Didn’t know Tampa wanted to have British Open winds today. Didn’t lose a ball though.

7b8a42ed3a2a75b65d315239f1f62133.jpg

45-44 today. Didn’t know Tampa wanted to have British Open winds today. Didn’t lose a ball though.

7b8a42ed3a2a75b65d315239f1f62133.jpg

Dude! Winds have been crazy! I was out on Longboat Key today and hit the range, felt like a champ with a downwind on the range!!!!

Dude! Winds have been crazy! I was out on Longboat Key today and hit the range, felt like a champ with a downwind on the range!!!!
Holes 1 and 2. Tailwind. Par-Par. GIR on both.

At 3 a dog leg left. Hybrid-6i-chip-lip out the Par. Bogey.

Next 3 holes head wind. And the round really went south

Holes 1 and 2. Tailwind. Par-Par. GIR on both.

At 3 a dog leg left. Hybrid-6i-chip-lip out the Par. Bogey.

Next 3 holes head wind. And the round really went south

Brutal winds dude.

If i go with a mixed drink mules are my favorite

You can't use the word Moscow, if it's not made with Vodka.

I’m going to have some mules tonight!

I’m going to have some mules tonight!

i had more than a few last night and forgot how dangerously delicious they are

i had more than a few last night and forgot how dangerously delicious they are
They really are. Local joint has a blueberry one that is KILLER!

Back