Yeah, but hockey is on, and I am home, and not going back out, and I don't have what I need.

Eff.
You can make believe, with rum.

Will likely have a mule later tonight for sure…or maybe a bourbon…

C93626FC-11CC-4C1C-B350-1648A0C15C96.jpeg

Like Mojitos, Moscow Mules are drinks I tried to like, but just couldn't. With Moscow Mules, it's that ginger taste I think I dislike.

Like Mojitos, Moscow Mules are drinks I tried to like, but just couldn't. With Moscow Mules, it's that ginger taste I think I dislike.
This makes me sad.

It’s amazing. I usually don’t want my Mules fancy, this is killer though!

Blueberries and anything else?

I love the Moscow Mule so much.

As far as I'm concerned, it's the superior mixed drink... and I think it's awesome how easy it is to manipulate the flavors depending on the ingredients being put in.

As far as I'm concerned, it's the superior mixed drink... and I think it's awesome how easy it is to manipulate the flavors depending on the ingredients being put in.

Agreed. Great option you can change up given the season you're drinking it in.

You have a favorite?

Love mules! Easy to make and very very tasty

Agreed. Great option you can change up given the season you're drinking it in.

You have a favorite?
Not yet, I don't think.

I also think it's fair to include the kentucky mule in this discussion as it's an easy alteration. I do tend to really enjoy the pear mule.

Not yet, I don't think.

I also think it's fair to include the kentucky mule in this discussion as it's an easy alteration. I do tend to really enjoy the pear mule.
Never had a pear mule. Lots of others but not pear.

Mezcal mules til I die.

Agreed!!! So far my favorite has been a blood orange mule 😍 🤤

I've tried to like it, but the taste of ginger in anything other than sushi is off-putting to me.

Back