FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
Any fans of this libation? I just discovered it two weeks ago at a bar in Plano TX but they make theirs with fruit infused bourbon instead of vodka. The taste is phenomenal!! You can buy pure copper mugs everywhere on the net but did anyone buy any cool , unique mugs anywhere? Most of them look the same on the websites. Any great recipes to share out there? I am drinking one now in honor of this post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paging ddec and jman.

I have a set of the classic copper mugs. Nothing fancy. It's a quality cocktail!

I have the mugs.
I have the ginger beer.
I have the vodka.
I lack the limes.

I might need to make a trip tomorrow.

Go get some limes!

Love a good Moscow mule!

I was given some Moscow mule mugs for Christmas. I have yet to use them. I need to get on that.

Never heard of this drink. Sounds interesting though. details in mixing?

2 oz vodka, 6 oz ginger beer, lime juice and a lime over ice in a copper mug preferably. Simple but tasty!

That sounds like an interesting modification. I would try it!

I got two of the mugs at a white elephant holiday party last year and need to find some ginger beer. I generally have vodka and limes around.

LOVE THEM

QTg8zfTEZWwzuRNIkymmIh0VG9XzBjsLo71y1jM68ojj6Y0mxHyifqCEUYyK233Ezm-kL3mgyEfEbZOeaxKFXs8LVLOL2X0aR_RjhCMkPf0wPatdifoV7QsOmSqbw17kShgJKSW6DjEaz_jGgMQOdRRGPhaED5e50envabkKrCC3_RQyVPG-04SAcNLM2eHNOjvz8raHA_wPOP6S27LZ06jETTOAvSr7zBwzcSnewvsL7OCx5R0T4nR09EfNmWxBdkMxAgXHOkLu8ctto5Zhz7rTHccoQXHiyz99atmx6vglvlZhaxEqip6vtuYG1H2oPdrgiSj9r8WyOHSEzynS4HZnorWHf62NxlyExZLGyjDTmAZ8thclk603liTUi5dMlUoExpQU6DwHVngwyFyQua6rn5w4GaAXSB4iDGRRu8N-odXfARqeJz3a9G9Hp679RqRDnio0c56mNt-8X4oqKyjop826Vns9qcbNLToXuPV4k-Vm29BggP0mX7-GLymcC20YcMCSkkBNRnuPs70qNh123Q32x1uer8bXAS4Kia39zL7o3ljU0RKjvxD_Y7mq37BpbCH8kieDVnveAiNkJ9gm31FlZV3xhsKRWq8NZpqTINli5xXI=w1364-h1019-no

Had my first Moscow Mule courtesy of fellow THPer stevie-a at the Shaftacular last summer. Excellent drink!

That sounds like an interesting modification. I would try it!

I got two of the mugs at a white elephant holiday party last year and need to find some ginger beer. I generally have vodka and limes around.

Vodka makes my head spin as Bloody Mary's are my kryptonite so the bourbon is quite good to me. Just made mine with Makers Mark.

Key is good ginger beer. I always preferred cock n bull.

Count me in as a fan...my drink of choice when out with the boys!!!

^^^^^This . I prefer Bundaberg Ginger Beer.

The bar was using Fever Tree: that's what I bought

Love them. Such a clean/refreshing drink. Could drink them forever.

Love them. Such a clean/refreshing drink. Could drink them forever.

Me too. Scary thing is that bar that serves them with bourbon has a Wednesday $5 a mule special.

Oh man! I may have to make and consume a few of these tomorrow!

Best Moscow mule I ever had was with one made with the usual...but with added cucumber. Incredible...

Back