Exercise and Wellness

Anyone have any good workout plans they are following with the quarantine going on?

I have a Concept 2 rowing machine, a good stationary bike, dumbbells & Kettle Balls that I have been rotating workouts. I have resistance bands and I have been doing yoga off of YouTube as well.

Anyone have any good workout plans they are following with the quarantine going on?

I have a great routine right now and I've hit PR's for most of my big lifts. Here is the jist:

Major Lifts (Squat, Bench, OHP, Deadlift): lightweight warmup (x10) (usually 135, OHP just bar); 95% Max (x3); 80% Max (3x8-12)
- If I can lift 95% x3 I go up 5lbs next week
- If I can lift 80% max (x8) then I increase reps by 1 each week until I get to 12. If I can do that, I increase weight 5lbs and start over at 8 reps

Secondary Lifts (Curls, Extensions, Military Press, Calf Curls, Dips, Incline, Rows, etc.): 4x8-12
- If I can make it through all sets/reps, I increase rep count up by 1 next week
- When I get to 4x12 reps, I increase the weight by 5lbs, go back to 4x8 and repeat

I hit chest, legs, shoulders, and back 3x a week each. Biceps, triceps, calfs, and core 2x a week and hamstrings & forearms 1x a week.

KILLER 3 day a week workout with only 20 total exercises! Only takes me an hour each session.

Thanks for the suggestions! My work just closed our gym down so I'm looking for a workout I can do from home before I head to work. I've got dumbbells, bench, and a squat rack so I think I can get this all done!

Thanks for the suggestions! My work just closed our gym down so I'm looking for a workout I can do from home before I head to work. I've got dumbbells, bench, and a squat rack so I think I can get this all done!

You can definitely get a great workout in with what you have. Keep on Pounding Nails!

Back