7c17164bf1a9081a5f6968346a8a167f.jpg

This guy loves Julio Iglesias & Brian Adams, wait what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that was crazy.

Watched I Love You, Now Die over the weekend. I thought breaking it into two episodes, The Prosecution and The Defense, was a good choice to see both sides. Being a local story (her high school is my former high school’s rival) we had followed the case pretty closely and they had a lot more details in the doc than the local media ever shared.

Holy cow that Seattle is Dying documentary is awesome and crazy. Talk about politics ruining a city.

Holy cow that Seattle is Dying documentary is awesome and crazy. Talk about politics ruining a city.

Netflix? I keep hoping someone does one about Portland because they have to be 1B to Seattle

I watched it too. KOMO deserves credit for telling this story. Seattle, SF, and Portland may be setting the bar for "compassion", but numerous cities across the US adopted the same public policies toward drugs and crime. Maybe good people are finally starting to say; enough is enough. Kudos to Rhode Island for their solution.

Just watched I love you, now die. I’m still conflicted on it.

Conflicted is the right word... I’m not just talking about Michelle Carter’s eye brow shaping issues.

I’m almost through the first part of I Love You, Now Die. I remember when it was national news but I never really followed it, but it’s quite a bit of craziness.

You really need to watch The Seven Five and Operation Odessa.

What are these on? I’d love to download for the plane

What are these on? I’d love to download for the plane

I think Odessa was Showtime (downloadable) and The Seven Five was either Netflix or YourTube

I watched the whole thing and I am still not sure what to think.

I’m still not sure what to think either. I’m pretty sure they were both deeply trouble kids and that the situation is totally effed, but I’m just not sure about the conviction because of my ignorance of the laws. The whole “get back in the truck” part of it seems like it was the straw that broke the camels back. I would be curious as to whether or not a jury trial would have ended any differently.

Never in 1 million years did I think the writer from Esquire would be the voice of reason.

General Magic on Showtime is crazy. Seeing and hearing about early thoughts on the iPhone back in the 80s is fascinating.

Screwball on Netflix. MLB and these players are freaking disgusting.

Screwball on Netflix. MLB and these players are freaking disgusting.
Agree. I watched it the other day. Sounded like MLB got in bed with some sleezey people to get the information they wanted. And the dude that orchestrated all of that is now the commissioner.

Watching the King of Arcades on Amazon Prime. Some fun retro stuff in here.

Watching the 2nd season of CNN’s Declassified series.

The preview for the new Ken Burns doc “Country Music” that PBS aired last week was amazing. Im all in on that one.

Watched The Amazing Johnathan on Hulu, really enjoyed it but it was so bizarre. Had look it up to see if he was still alive...

Big SoIL ;n8890042 said:
Watched The Amazing Johnathan on Hulu, really enjoyed it but it was so bizarre. Had look it up to see if he was still alive...

We liked that one a lot.

Just watched The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann on Nexflix.

If you value your time, don’t start researching this rabbit hole afterwards...

Back