Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

jlukes

Reaction score
With the PS4 set to launch in 10 days, I thought it would be great to have a separate thread were we can talk about the PS4 system and games for the system.

The video games thread is great, but it's so hard to keep track of who has what system.

Here is the link for PS4 PSN names. Add your forum name and PSN Name to the list along with what games you are currently playing. You can update your games at any time!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ezDTm9DrEnw4wp9nuZJrZfe7xH-m_zFqAw7TKwNogT8/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
As far as games going, I have already pre-ordered Battlefield 4 and will most likely be getting Need for Speed Rivals as well.

On the fence about Madden, Killzone, AC Black Flag, and CoD Ghosts

I will get in on this once I get my PS4. I am an xbox convert, so I don't have a PSN handle yet. I do not play COD though :( My first 2 games will probably be NBA2k and AC: Black Flag.

Hopefully I can snake one on the first day without pre-ordering.

Why didn't you text me Joe?!!?

I will get in on this once I get my PS4. I am an xbox convert, so I don't have a PSN handle yet. I do not play COD though :( My first 2 games will probably be NBA2k and AC: Black Flag.

Hopefully I can snake one on the first day without pre-ordering.

Sounds good! Just post in here once you get your PSN handle and I will add you to the list

THP: Troyefl
PSN: The_Extremist13

Will be picking up a Ps4 on/near release date & Ghost

That would be a good 3rd column---- "Games owned/often played"
As far as games going, I have already pre-ordered Battlefield 4 and will most likely be getting Need for Speed Rivals as well.

On the fence about Madden, Killzone, AC Black Flag, and CoD Ghosts

MLB the Show!!!! Cannot wait. I think it will sell me on PS4

I will get it as soon as i can, my psn user is mowuffe

first game will probably be ghost, or madden, cant decide

I will more than likely be getting one at some point...just don't know when that will be yet

PSN is The_CSS_Doctor

So I realize now that the table formatting is a disaster on taptalk. I'll update the initial post soon to remove the formatting

Ps4 on launch day for me COD ghosts AC4 and battlefield on preorder.

Psn -buckjob

Paid off my PS4 today and all set to pic it up 7am on launch day!

While I was in the store I saw they already has PS4 copies of CoD Ghosts for sale

Paid off my PS4 today and all set to pic it up 7am on launch day!

While I was in the store I saw they already has PS4 copies of CoD Ghosts for sale

My local best buy had headsets controllers playstation eye and like 5 games. Stopped in last night

Getting ready! 2 more games paid off can pick them up on Tuesday! I still might grab a different headset I went back and forth on getting the camera or the headset today but the camera has voice as well and I still have move controllers so I'd need to pick one up sooner or later.
py7enu9e.jpg

I have Killzone on the way. I'm still debating flipping my launch day unit and waiting until Watch Dogs comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard pondering a trip out on Friday just to see how insane Target is. Apparently they'll have some in stock.

Less ponder more action!

Told Buck and Joe about this but I figured I would throw it up here. In the Target insert in today's newspaper they are running a buy 2 get 1 on PS4 games. Assassins Creed, Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, NBA, Killzone and a few others. I pre ordered my stuff on Amazon which shipped today and I got a code emailed to me for a free game, Amazon has a few more games to choose from.

Just got an email from Amazon with a buy one, get one free promo for games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will the PS4 have Tiger Woods 2014 available? Or the Xbox One?

Back