Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Anybody still play The Golf Club ?

I haven't in months...but that's due to my lack of gaming interest all around.

I'll definitely get TGC2 whenever it comes out eventually.

If anyone is looking for good headset PM me I have Astro A40 I can move. I got A50's for Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody still play The Golf Club ?
I just picked up an Xbox one a few weeks ago and have been playing it occasionally. I've enjoyed it so far.

I picked up a PS4 yesterday, the price was right so I figured I would pull the plug on one. I am very surprised how far video games have come since my last system (Original X-Box). I figured I would buy madden and dust off the old long ball special...... come to find out, they have also come a long way with in game play and I kept getting smoked online... I am excited to get back into gaming over the winter time

I picked up a PS4 yesterday, the price was right so I figured I would pull the plug on one. I am very surprised how far video games have come since my last system (Original X-Box). I figured I would buy madden and dust off the old long ball special...... come to find out, they have also come a long way with in game play and I kept getting smoked online... I am excited to get back into gaming over the winter time

I'll beat you at Madden!

Grab the golf club (download) its pretty fun

haha man you've been living in the stone age with OG Xbox!

haha man you've been living in the stone age with OG Xbox!

That's for sure, I didn't realize how far out of video games I was until today when I was talking to our college Co-Op about Fable... Come to find out there are multiple Fable's and they have come a long way as well.... another Ding to my surprise

I'll beat you at Madden!

Grab the golf club (download) its pretty fun

Bring on the Madden!!! I am just getting used to things now, but i'd be down for some competitive fun

So I am completely addicted to the Be A Pro mode in NHL 17. I put myself on the Bruins to start (I had to...) instead of going the juniors route and heading to the draft. I finished my first season and made it all the way up to the first line by the time the playoffs had started.

For my second season I tried to get myself sent to Providence in the AHL just to try that out. I made sure to get penalties every shift and get demoted. Well, it took around 20 games of getting benched every game but they finally demoted me... but I forgot about signing a one-way contract after my first season. Oops! So the Coyotes picked me up on waivers and now I'm playing for their AHL team.

The BAP mode is missing some fun stuff like off-day activities and griping to the coach or the GM about playing time. But other than that, it's so much fun to play, especially since you only play your own shifts. You can knock off 3-4 games in the same amount of time it takes to play 1 full team game.

Back