Car Detailing Thread

Can you guys survive the first 1:45 of this video? (@JB looking at you haha)

If I'm the owner of that vehicle I'd be ashamed to show my face on the video at the end, what a slob.

If I'm the owner of that vehicle I'd be ashamed to show my face on the video at the end, what a slob.
I'm genuinely wondering what it's like to live in a world that oblivious to mess... So much so that you ask someone to detail your car like that, knowing that it's going on video, and don't even bother to take a vacuum to it before dropping it off.

I'm genuinely wondering what it's like to live in a world that oblivious to mess... So much so that you ask someone to detail your car like that, knowing that it's going on video, and don't even bother to take a vacuum to it before dropping it off.
It's so bad that you almost have to believe it was made to look that way for youtube views

After washing my truck the last time, I'm pretty sure I've decided its worth it to pay someone else to do it. Having to get the step ladder out, and there's just so much surface area...

I can't stop watching detailing videos..

Makes me actually want to clay bar my car and go the extra mile.
Go synthetic.

I’m going to wash my clubs before tomorrow’s round and they don’t even need it! Washing the car at 9:30 isn’t going to happen. 😀 Can’t imagine driving a car like that…staged or not staged. Yuck!

I’m going to wash my clubs before tomorrow’s round and they don’t even need it! Washing the car at 9:30 isn’t going to happen. 😀 Can’t imagine driving a car like that…staged or not staged. Yuck!
Have you ever seen a car that has two front seats and a dumpster in the back? Gross.

I can't stop watching detailing videos..

Makes me actually want to clay bar my car and go the extra mile.
I watched a bunch out of boredom during the pandemic. It really showed a part of the population that I do not associate with. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The extractor videos of what comes out of some car seats is disturbing.

I watched a bunch out of boredom during the pandemic. It really showed a part of the population that I do not associate with. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The extractor videos of what comes out of some car seats is disturbing.
hahahaha, right?! I love the transformation, but holy eff how do people let their cars get like that..

Have you ever seen a car that has two front seats and a dumpster in the back? Gross.
I can’t imagine even taking a ride in a car like this. Safe to say; my car is on the other end of this spectrum.

I keep a shop vac in the garage and hit the interior once or twice a week. Main culprit is sand and grass from the golf course. 🏌️😀

I use a dyson on my jeep at minimum once a week if not twice and wipe down/protect it once a week and that video gave me nightmares

hahahaha, right?! I love the transformation, but holy eff how do people let their cars get like that..
Also these videos is where I learned to watch most YouTube videos at 1.5x or 2x speed. Interesting but I am not sitting around for 20 min watching someone clean a car. lol

That's the most absurd thing I have seen in a long time. So gross.

I'm 13 minutes into this in awe. I don't know how this happens. I refuse to believe that any person that can buy a car could do this. I wouldn't trust the owner of this car to do anything.

I'm 13 minutes into this in awe. I don't know how this happens. I refuse to believe that any person that can buy a car could do this. I wouldn't trust the owner of this car to do anything.
I've watched a bunch of his videos now.

The most remarkable thing about all of it is that he never actually judges people for how their car got to that point. I'd spend the entire video ranting about ignorance hahahaha

After driving to FL twice in the last 3 weeks, both cars are done. Wow I’m exhausted

After driving to FL twice in the last 3 weeks, both cars are done. Wow I’m exhausted

I've gotten lazy with car detailing. When I'm at our Franklin home, I just take the cars to Brentwood Auto Wash on Wilson Pike Circle. Not the same as DIY but good enough these days. :cool:

I didn’t do this one only paid for it. I got my dad’s ‘89 911 detailed and full ceramic. Came out amaxing and he’s just blown away. Biggest gift I’ve ever gotten my parents. He’s been looking at it everyday since it came home. AEE3864B-E4D0-48A0-92D2-B7A6685D3885.jpeg7A94D3C2-0F74-4CD4-8A96-B71ADBFBDD97.jpegC3A35595-87B1-4B6B-B5F6-21A1224B8ECD.jpegA3F75A40-EC50-4354-8764-036B5013BF56.jpeg34128633-88BC-430C-8CE8-F7FADD72BAF4.jpeg

Reactions: JB
Back