LEGOs Appreciation Thread

I use to love Legos, heck I still do. My son is big time into the Jussasic park Lego game,actually bought him his first Lego set last week. It's for his birthday so he is yet to see it but he loves to build. I always imagined building tall buildings when I was younger. It is a great learning tool

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Loved LEGO's growing up. Bummed that my folks sold all of it, plus all of my Star Wars stuff, when I went off to college.

All of mine and my brothers Lego was donated to a charity shop nice we had both left home. Star Wars figures, hmm these I assumed were all in the loft at my Mum's place. I saw a load of them for crazy money several years ago in a second hand toy shop. I asked my Mum where all of ours were and then found out my younger brother had claimed them when he had no money to go out drinking and sold them.

I don't have a ton of Legos in my collection anymore but I did build a pretty badass costume back in 2010 for Halloween haha. Won me multiple contests. I actually had some drunk guy break my hand in half so you can see the tape repair job I had to do on the spot. Was a fun night
d72b993fd3903d60bc30396865396746.jpg

I was kidding around with my kids the other day that they have so much Lego, they could probably build us a house out of it.

Has anyone seen the new Star Wars Legos? You build an actual action figure! They have Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Jango Fett, a Republic Trooper and the Epsiode 1-3 version of Obi-Wan. Awesome stuff!

I was kidding around with my kids the other day that they have so much Lego, they could probably build us a house out of it.

Has anyone seen the new Star Wars Legos? You build an actual action figure! They have Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Jango Fett, a Republic Trooper and the Epsiode 1-3 version of Obi-Wan. Awesome stuff!

I collect the Star Wars Legos. Currently building an AT-AT right now. I'll most likely get Vader or the Fett if the price is palatable.

I think the new figures are really cool...think they were $15-$20.

I have 2 sons.
Of course we had LEGO's

Ever step on a Lego while walking in the dark?....

WORST TOY EVER!!!
I kid, they are ok...

My son has so many Legos we are thinking of opening a mini Lego land in the neighborhood.

LEGOs Appreciation Thread

Anyone else find the s on the end of the word Lego weird? The plural of Lego is Lego.

And I just saw that they came out with a new Slave I model.....Might have made an order through lego already....

And I just saw that they came out with a new Slave I model.....Might have made an order through lego already....
Might have been the coolest set I've got, well beside the Death Star scenes. Believe there's now 4 iterations and I've got the 3rd.

I am tempted to get slave 1. I have the death star, x-wing and tie fighter at home. I still want to get the avengers helicarrier but it's not cheap.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

musicmaster6921;4005844 Boba Fett has always been my favorite Star Wars character.[/QUOTE said:
The powerful green guy?

That was what my son called him before he knew the proper name.

0fe96e01e627a787e384be6c7181ff03.jpg

First Christmas set assembled.

Well done sir.
.kids picked up another set tonight makes like 8 billion legos now

Well done sir.
.kids picked up another set tonight makes like 8 billion legos now

Death Star is going to take me a week. Preparing to neglect mod duties.

Fupy, the Ghostbuster's one is pretty sweet. I've spent the last couple days building Lego sets. I haven't done it in probably 15 years or more and while it's been a task, it's also been pretty fun.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

LEGO appreciation thread....:act-up:

I appreciated it when we got rid of them all and I stepped on my last LEGO!

Have fun gents!
(and even though you think you have them all picked up, may you never step on one in the middle of the night)

Putting together a couple sets for the nephews yesterday, I was surprised how many extra pieces there were. Over the course of a year, they had a ziploc of spare pieces (actual spare, not just skipped pieces).

There is a Scooby Doo & Mystery Machine in the basement right now I want to tear into.... I am sure th girl it is destined for would appreciate it put together and played with to ensure structural stability.

My wife loves them and I hope my kids love them. They're great for the imagination. Me, I feel like scrooge, never liked them or playdough.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Putting together a couple sets for the nephews yesterday, I was surprised how many extra pieces there were. Over the course of a year, they had a ziploc of spare pieces (actual spare, not just skipped pieces).

There is a Scooby Doo & Mystery Machine in the basement right now I want to tear into.... I am sure th girl it is destined for would appreciate it put together and played with to ensure structural stability.
I was surprised about the extra pieces too. No wonder they're so expensive you have to pay for all the pieces that are extra. Or is there one or two sets that are missing a ton of pieces?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back