The Prayers Requested Thread

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I hope that this is okay. So many of us have reached out on the forum for prayers for loved ones as well as for situations that have impacted our lives so I wanted to start a thread so that all those pray request can be found in one place. Hopefully this can be made a "Sticky" thread to make it easier to find.

My mom had a major medical episode on 01.22.18 and has been in ICU as well as rehab since. She may have just had a stroke and has been rushed to the hospital. She could use some prayers right now.

Last edited:
Family needs some serious prayers tonight folks.....

My nephews (16)j called my sister a short while ago freaking out because their grandmother in MD was hit by a truck or car right in front of their house.

My nephews are there. My sister and her husband are here in Ohio and were heading there at the end of this week for a vacation together. My parents were just out there 3 weeks ago with them.

She was pronounced dead on scene in their front yard.

My poor nephews are the ones that called their dad and my sister to tell them....obviously overcome with grief and not sure what to do. My sister and her husband have already left to head to Maryland. It’s a 7 hr drive from Cleveland.

Life is so fragile folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my. So sorry to hear that.

That is just awful. Sorry to hear that Pkorf.

Prayers sent to you and your family.

Sorry to hear this news and will definitely pray for your family.

Oh my. So sorry to hear that.

That is just awful. Sorry to hear that Pkorf.

Prayers sent to you and your family.

Sorry to hear this news and will definitely pray for your family.

Thanks guys. Feeling pretty lousy for my nephews right now and my sister and brother in law. His parents are phenomenal people and his mother was literally a saint.

So sorry again Pkorf just awful

Prayers for you and your family PKorf.

So sorry to hear this korf, thoughts and prayers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PKorf so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers are heading your families way

Terrible news. Sorry for your loss.

I really hate to hear this Pkorf, absolutely terrible! We are praying for your family!

Thoughts and prayers headed your families way Paul.

Sorry for your loss Paul, thinking of your family

That is tough. My heart goes out to the kids - no one should have to experience that. Thoughts and prayers to your family Paul.

My nephews (16)j called my sister a short while ago freaking out because their grandmother in MD was hit by a truck or car right in front of their house.

My nephews are there. My sister and her husband are here in Ohio and were heading there at the end of this week for a vacation together. My parents were just out there 3 weeks ago with them.

My poor nephews are the ones that called their dad and my sister to tell them....obviously overcome with grief and not sure what to do. My sister and her husband have already left to head to Maryland. It’s a 7 hr drive from Cleveland.

Will send up a prayer for strength for the entire family.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sending all the best thoughts to you and yours. Life is definitely fragile, without reason at times.

So sorry to hear that PKorf all the more reason we all have to live life to the fullest but still be extra careful. Condolences to you and your family

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

A man we consider family seems to be in the final stages of his life. He is the father of my brother in law, but he is very much family to my wife and I. We see them almost every holiday and so many birthday celebrations as well as other gatherings in the past 15 years that we have become very close to them. He and is wife are some of the best people you will ever meet. Kind hearted, loving, generous and great Christians. They have been married to each other for over 50 years. If you can say a prayer for Mr. Cook for peace and comfort as well as for his wife Diane, my brother in law Bubba and my sister in law Karan in this difficult time I would appreciate it.

Done

Wishing you the best under the circumstances John.

Back