Handgun enthusiasts and shooting sports

Yeah, that'd get you a ride with silver bracelets here. Only thing that can have more than 10 here is tube fed .22s.

You should move to a free state.

I remember when they passed the SAFE Act, they didn't even exempt police, and one of the legislators had to be told about it while on a cable news show. Good job, fellas.

I remember when they passed the SAFE Act, they didn't even exempt police, and one of the legislators had to be told about it while on a cable news show. Good job, fellas.
Bunch of idiots writing gun control legislation who don't know anything about guns. The level of stupidity is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have a decent collection, but am a 10MM geek.

me: I will not buy another 10mm, I will not buy another 10mm, I will not buy another 10mm, I will not buy another 10mm.

LGS - We have a 10MM revolver for sale

Me: oooooooooooo

Someday, but this is home and family and lifetime friends are worth more. Did live in AZ for a couple years and have pondered just over the PA border but I'd still spend most of my time in NY.

As for the "safe act", 4th graders could have written laws more clear. Knee jerk reaction to get votes, nothing to do with gun safety.

I have a decent collection, but am a 10MM geek.

me: I will not buy another 10mm, I will not buy another 10mm, I will not buy another 10mm, I will not buy another 10mm.

LGS - We have a 10MM revolver for sale

Me: oooooooooooo

Hahahahahaha! I know the feeling but I am learning to resist even though a buddy owns my LGS and gives me great deals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahahahahaha! I know the feeling but I am learning to resist even though a buddy owns my LGS and gives me great deals!

That would probably end my marriage. :laughing:

So... had my gun store price out and now they are sourcing parts for a new toy... not a range queen this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a theme with my purchases both in golf and in guns. Am a member of club ho’s anonymous and need to become a member of gun ho’s anonymous.

I’ve bought and sold 12 guns since September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve bought and sold 12 guns since September /QUOTE]

Totally envy you. I live behind the iron curtain to so purchase and sell is monumentally annoying unless you are a criminal then you just hand it to your partner in crime before knocking over the local 7-11. All in the name of saving kids unless you want to kill them 5 seconds before they exit the womb then you are good. Love gun control morons....

My next is going to be the P320 Legion. Its about .5 oz too heavy for IDPA so I'm hoping there would be something easy to take off it to cut the weight. I love how modular that handgun is.

The OP talked about his vision last year and my solution to the same problem was a red dot. In the next 5 years I don't see handguns selling without red dots or at least a cutout being standard on it. The new Trijicon SRO looks beautiful for competition.

Back