Good luck OG.... Positive thoughts!

Got the email yesterday. Pass everything last week. Just waiting for the first interview now. That should be next week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So are you ready to admit that your week in jail was made up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board interview tomorrow. The process continues...

Good luck tomorrow.

Stay positive, you'll get through this...

Nailed it. Just waiting for the poly, background check, and employment assessment board that will recommend me to the Chief of Police.

Woah!! That's awesome!!

Niiice congrats OG

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Poly today. I hate these things. They should be called stress tests. Prayers would be appreciated.

Poly today. I hate these things. They should be called stress tests. Prayers would be appreciated.

Done. I wish you well and know you'll be just fine.

Done with today. Back on April 10th to explore some that I "reacted" to. Ugh, I hate those things. If you swallow or yawn at the wrong time, it throws it all off. Gotta trust the process though.

Done with today. Back on April 10th to explore some that I "reacted" to. Ugh, I hate those things. If you swallow or yawn at the wrong time, it throws it all off. Gotta trust the process though.

As long as your honest & can explain your "reactions" to certain questions, you should be fine.

Good luck, sir.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't have fond memories of going through that proccess, it just takes so so long and for no reason real reason.

8 10 sounds awful. But 6 days off sounds awesome.

Good luck man, interested in hearing about the poly. What did they ask???

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Good luck man, interested in hearing about the poly. What did they ask???

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
Much of what you'd expect, have you ever...; did you ever...; since age 15, have you ever...; are you withholding any pertinent details; are the lights on; are we in Oklahoma; etc.

Can't give specifics, but you get the gist.

Nice

I had a friend who had an interview for a "spy" job.

She said it was freaky, no poly though, Im fascinated as to what that would be like.

First question they asked, "so how many people know you are here today?"
And she swore there were low whispers being played secretly into the room, and then at one point was asked if she had heard anything weird during the interview. That would freak me out, do you say yes... Are you confident enough to admit you are a bit paranoid ?

Awesome that you got through buddy !!!

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Tapatalk

I don't have fond memories of going through that proccess, it just takes so so long and for no reason real reason.

8 10 sounds awful. But 6 days off sounds awesome.
8&6 10s ain't even close to 6&1 12s. Been there done that.

8&6 10s ain't even close to 6&1 12s. Been there done that.

Man I dunno, having to go to work 8 days straight just sounds awful. We worked MTFSS on long weeks and wt on short weeks. The long weeks were a pain, but lots of golf was played on the short weeks.

Man I dunno, having to go to work 8 days straight just sounds awful. We worked MTFSS on long weeks and wt on short weeks. The long weeks were a pain, but lots of golf was played on the short weeks.
How many hours each day for that schedule?

Good luck and Stay Safe!
I wish we would do 4-2 instead of 5-2. But I'm happy to have a job.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, the OKC PD guy didn't pan out. Now, I have just over two years (most places) to decide if I wanna try to be a cop or if I just wanna keep truckin' toward a 2nd federal retirement.

Yeah, the OKC PD guy didn't pan out. Now, I have just over two years (most places) to decide if I wanna try to be a cop or if I just wanna keep truckin' toward a 2nd federal retirement.

Don't stop trying till you age out. I'm sorry it didn't work out with that Dept but there are a lot of Depts hiring of you really want to be a Cop.

LA PD is always hiring and does
Expedited testing for out of staters.

Good luck on whichever path you choose.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back