This season was pretty good too. Saw the ending coming a mile away though. I love that these are quick easy watches. I hate that I can blow through a whole new season in one night haha
I have to echo this.. When I discovered the series I binge watched it too fast. The new seasons can't come out soon enough and they are never long enough.

I have to echo this.. When I discovered the series I binge watched it too fast. The new seasons can't come out soon enough and they are never long enough.
I've watched the first 6 seasons about five times already, and each time through I catch new hilarious things.

I definitely do other things while I watch, but it's still worth the background noise haha

I've watched the first 6 seasons about five times already, and each time through I catch new hilarious things.

I definitely do other things while I watch, but it's still worth the background noise haha
I'm on my second time through.. Just as funny and you do pick up on things you missed the first time through!

Who’s your favorite character? Shorsey is probably my favorite!

Not according to Whoop ?
I agree that sleeping is overrated.. Especially since you haven't seen the new season yet. Letterkenny > sleeping!

Who’s your favorite character? Shorsey is probably my favorite!
Shorsey has the best one liners in the show but he's not in every episode. I may have to default to Wayne. I didn't realize until I was through a couple seasons that the same actor played Wayne and Shorsey which is why you never see his face.. And he is one of the writers of the show. I hope he's getting paid well as the show is pure gold!!

Just so we are all on the same page, Letterkenny does have a 40 episode deal with Hulu.

That's great news.

Shorsey has the best one liners in the show but he's not in every episode. I may have to default to Wayne. I didn't realize until I was through a couple seasons that the same actor played Wayne and Shorsey which is why you never see his face.. And he is one of the writers of the show. I hope he's getting paid well as the show is pure gold!!
Jared Keeso was a junior hockey player and has said that he's more Riley and Jonesy than Wayne.

I've watched the Mennonite episode 3 times so far. That has to be my favorite episode of the series so far. So crude but do hilarious.

He’s one of the show creators, if not the show creator I believe.

I've watched the Mennonite episode 3 times so far. That has to be my favorite episode of the series so far. So crude but do hilarious.
Warm and sticky?

Reactions: KEV
Absolutely ridiculous episodes with them in it hahaha

Reactions: KEV
Back