I guess technically it's owned by an American Corp. anyways.

Yeah, if you really want to you can join. Just as long as you realize the one rule of being a real Canadian.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it is Canadian owned again. They were originally owned by Wendy's which is based here in town and located not far from my house. Wendy's sold them and now they have merged with Burger King and then BK moved the headquarters to Canada to bypass American taxes.

I guess it is Canadian owned again. They were originally owned by Wendy's which is based here in town and located not far from my house. Wendy's sold them and now they have merged with Burger King and then BK moved the headquarters to Canada to bypass American taxes.

Yeah....they still sold out. Ron Joyce made bank and betrayed all of Canada.

Ok I guess I need to watch this @Canadan?

Ok I guess I need to watch this @Canadan?

I mean, it's just one of those shows.. You either think it's hilarious, or incredibly stupid.

Canadians get a bit of a cheaty bonus because it's topical for some of the stuff that small town Canada grows up with, but I think it's funny either way.

I mean, it's just one of those shows.. You either think it's hilarious, or incredibly stupid.

Canadians get a bit of a cheaty bonus because it's topical for some of the stuff that small town Canada grows up with, but I think it's funny either way.

giphy.gif

Fits well for rural southeastern Michigan as well aka Ontario-slightly-west

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is just gonna turn into a Letterkenny gif fest isnt it?

Fits well for rural southeastern Michigan as well aka Ontario-slightly-west

I mean we could trade Michigan for Manitoba. Both start with the same letter. Michigan is at least more exciting.

I mean we could trade Michigan for Manitoba. Both start with the same letter. Michigan is at least more exciting.

We are shaped like a mitten. And a strange appendage of Wisconsin. So... yeah seems fair.

I'm only halfway through season two right now, but I've chuckled pretty good at some of the humor in this. Gail creeps me out yet makes me laugh pretty hard at her advances at Wayne.. Or anyone breathing.

We are shaped like a mitten. And a strange appendage of Wisconsin. So... yeah seems fair.

All in favour?

You do have to adopt the use of "u" in words though.

All in favour?

You do have to adopt the use of "u" in words though.

And we get free reign of "eh" as well.

And we get free reign of "eh" as well.

Deal.

Man, they really should have put us in charge of reorganizating NAFTA

Deal.

Man, they really should have put us in charge of reorganizating NAFTA

Would have made my job easier.

I'm only halfway through season two right now, but I've chuckled pretty good at some of the humor in this. Gail creeps me out yet makes me laugh pretty hard at her advances at Wayne.. Or anyone breathing.
But for all the Gail, you also get all of this...
b1b7e1ca359238ff8a8208dda1878ab4.gif

Win win for all.

Working in the waste industry and inbounding/outbounding waste to and from Canada... NAFTA and the EPA are not my friends.

Working in the waste industry and inbounding/outbounding waste to and from Canada... NAFTA and the EPA are not my friends.

Sorry, buds. You can have that. Can't imagine.

Sorry, buds. You can have that. Can't imagine.

I just hope for the best and ignore all phone calls that start with 519

Back