My wife watched 5 minutes of the first episode then walked away shaking her head. I laughed my -SS off the entire first season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife walked in on the fartbook episode... left pretty soon after

i love fishing in kee-beck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh I hate Quebec.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I work with drivers from what I would call Central Southern Ontario, and I'll be damned if you can relate each one of them to a specific character in the show. It's pretty spot on in regards to the little nuances. But over all if you're from a small town anywhere, you understand alot of the show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Still need to view these. I’m missing out

I may or may not have ended up watching like 8 episodes last night.

I may or may not have ended up watching like 8 episodes last night.

Only 5 more seasons left.

Pitter Patter.

I just discovered this show a few weeks ago from a few buddies that have watched it from the beginning. I'm halfway through season 3 and haven't stopped recommending it to just about every guy I know. My wife watched the cold open to episode one and just shook her head. She said it's the male equivalent of Gilmour Girls.

..... I hate Canadian Gooses on golf courses. There. I said it.

..... I hate Canadian Gooses on golf courses. There. I said it.

I’d suggest not trying to cross the border. Border security will definitely use this statement against you.

I’d suggest not trying to cross the border. Border security will definitely use this statement against you.

Will straight up Donnybrook with the border security. Won't kill the Gooses, but I'll shoo those little jerks the heck out of the way.

How are ya now!?

Almost done with season 5. There was some good chirping in season 1 that I may have to go revisit

The one liners are amazing.

I've started watching this show because of this thread. Goddamn it's funny.

Back