I’m only 2 episodes in so far. The funniest I’ve seen in the Gordon Ramsey bit with his hair.

Also two episodes in. So far I think it's a bit down in quality from past seasons. I just don't find myself laughing out loud as often. And is it just me, or does it seem to be filmed in a different style? Seems like a lot more closeups than in the past.

Started slow'ish, got hilarious, and ended with a cliff hanger that bums me out SO bad!
When a friend asks for help you help ‘em! :mad:

Started slow'ish, got hilarious, and ended with a cliff hanger that bums me out SO bad!

I couldn't believe it! Next season should be interesting.

and it's going to take fooooooreeeeeeeeeeever to get here.

Crack an Ag is so awesome as well. **** boys, I'm hammered.

I love when they call and rip on McMurray :ROFLMAO:

I wonder why there wasn't a holiday episode?

I really need to finish the last 2 episodes tonight so I can get to the end!

Supposedly they will have some sort of big announcement on Friday. Not sure what that means.

I really need to finish the last 2 episodes tonight so I can get to the end!

Supposedly they will have some sort of big announcement on Friday. Not sure what that means.

Really? As in tomorrow? Interesting

Got the first few episodes in yesterday, may have to re watch over as I was falling asleep but overall it's still good, but not as much as the last season.. still, going to couch it later and binge

Love all the Howard Stern references in episode 5 of this season.

Is this the big announcement? There is a Detroit show so I think I’m going to try to go

The question is do I try to go to Cleveland or Cincinnati?

Just confirmed with my hockey buddy, definitely going to try to make it to the Buffalo show.

f**k that cliffhanger! Boo!!!

I was wondering what the big twist was everyone was hinting at, daaaaamn

Just finished season 7. It definitely got much better in the last few episodes.

But the cliffhanger at the end? What the actual F was that? F-ing embarrassing!!!

Just finished season 7. It definitely got much better in the last few episodes.

But the cliffhanger at the end? What the actual F was that? F-ing embarrassing!!!

When a friend needs help, you help em!!

Obviously, she needed some help! :ROFLMAO:

I just want more Shoresy playing hockey.

Between that and McMurray learning how to measure, I laughed pretty hard at the end there.

Back