My wife checked on tickets for the Letterkenny show in Durham in March. They were $150 a person! I like the show, but I don't know if I like it $300 dollars and 5 hour round trip!

My wife checked on tickets for the Letterkenny show in Durham in March. They were $150 a person! I like the show, but I don't know if I like it $300 dollars and 5 hour round trip!

That all they have available? We got ours in Buffalo for $57 each including fees, in the 15th row.

That all they have available? We got ours in Buffalo for $57 each including fees, in the 15th row.

Sold out now!

Shoresy chirpin' is amazing.

2 days until season 8 is released in the USA. Lucky Canadians get it today.

Stupid Canada ?

Why do they like to end the season on a negative cliffhanger?!:mad:

Why do they like to end the season on a negative cliffhanger?!:mad:
I don't know about it being super negative but I could always used a good donnybrook.

Finally getting around to watching the new season... But anyone see there's a new animated series called Littlekenny?!?!?

Finally getting around to watching the new season... But anyone see there's a new animated series called Littlekenny?!?!?
Yeah, they're just 2-3 minutes short cartoons. Pretty funny still!

Holy sheeet this menonite episode has me rolling

Gotta love that moist sticky pie
I lost it the first time they showed up a couple seasons back. The wife was like "what is wrong with you?" So I had to explain who J-Rock is and what TPB was.

This season was pretty good too. Saw the ending coming a mile away though. I love that these are quick easy watches. I hate that I can blow through a whole new season in one night haha

This season was pretty good too. Saw the ending coming a mile away though. I love that these are quick easy watches. I hate that I can blow through a whole new season in one night haha
On the plus side, I bet if you watched the whole series again you'd pick up a bunch of new stuff haha

On the plus side, I bet if you watched the whole series again you'd pick up a bunch of new stuff haha
I bet you are right, I will probably do that.

I’ve been through them all thrice now. Too good.

f**k Marie-Fred though.

I’ve been through them all thrice now. Too good.

**** Marie-Fred though.

When Rosie walked by behind Wayne while Marie-Fred stopped by might be the best form of revenge Wayne could have ever gotten.

Back