gmiller598

Par 3 Net Zero
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone else watch this show on Hulu? It's a Canadian comedy series that some friends turned me on to. As a hockey fan I find the hockey references hilarious but if anyone likes Canada and hockey like I do I recommend giving it a try. I never enjoyed Trailer Park Boys but I think this is much funnier.

I haven't watched since season 2, but super happy to see this is still going. Jarod Keeso is pretty awesome in his own right.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The opening intro on episode one may be the funniest thing ever.

What type of effed up pageantry is this lol.

Get this guy a Puppers!

Puck bunnies FTW!!

Have not watched the show in awhile and didn’t know it was on Hulu. Thanks for the heads up.

This is NSFW but it's where they kind of got their start before actually making it into a show.

If anyone comes up to me and quotes the Pizza Delight part, we're instantly friends.

This is NSFW but it's where they kind of got their start before actually making it into a show.

If anyone comes up to me and quotes the Pizza Delight part, we're instantly friends.

I've never seen those TY videos. They are a riot. I'll have to catch up on those.

Anyone from small town Canada knows about PD dates.

It's solid Canadian pie lol.
They're slowly disappearing. National emergency basically.

Still the go-to spot in my parents town. Then again about the only spot that offers 3 different courses.

I just realized I have a TON of seasons to catch up on. Haven't even seen season 3 yet.

Time to grind late night Letterkenny yassssssssssss!

I really want some all dressed chips now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been watching this gem since their youtube videos showed up 6 or 7 years ago. Gotta love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I actually saw All Dressed chips at the grocery store today. I figured I'd give them a try. I've never seen them in a store before so I don't know if they are just sort of a seasonal chip or what.

I actually saw All Dressed chips at the grocery store today. I figured I'd give them a try. I've never seen them in a store before so I don't know if they are just sort of a seasonal chip or what.

In Canada they're a national treasure. Along with Coffee Crisp

In Canada they're a national treasure. Along with Coffee Crisp

I like hockey, Rush and Letterkenny. Now that I've had All Dressed chips can I expect my Canadian passport to arrive in the mail soon?

I like hockey, Rush and Letterkenny. Now that I've had All Dressed chips can I expect my Canadian passport to arrive in the mail soon?

Have you ever had a Tim Hortons coffee or beavertail?

Does he smoke darts and go sleddin'?

Does he smoke darts and go sleddin'?

Dart is only a dart when accompanied by a cheap/crappy beer such as Alpine or Wildcat. This is real advanced Canadian heritage stuff. Next thing you know he'll be talking about Gordon Lightfoot and Terry Fox like they're related to your brother-in-law's aunt's husband.

Dart is only a dart when accompanied by a cheap/crappy beer such as Alpine or Wildcat. This is real advanced Canadian heritage stuff. Next thing you know he'll be talking about Gordon Lightfoot and Terry Fox like they're related to your brother-in-law's aunt's husband.

Gordon Lightfoot is a treasure.

If I throw a nickel in Columbus it is bound to bounce and hit a Tim Horton's somewhere.

If I throw a nickel in Columbus it is bound to bounce and hit a Tim Horton's somewhere.

I guess technically it's owned by an American Corp. anyways.

Yeah, if you really want to you can join. Just as long as you realize the one rule of being a real Canadian.....

Back