The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More crafting.

ece199f1b24e8235bb08f9b1a0c8b723.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ive got a few 2019 Masters items this year and I am plotting a shadow box display as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We asked someone if they’d trade seats so my son would get to sit by me. The other person would have gone from idle to window and stayed next to his wife. They said no. That’s the first time I recall seeing someone saying no to one of these requests.

That stinks! That has happened to me and JB a couple of times, where we were separated on the plane and we asked someone to switch (giving them the aisle or window instead of their middle seat) and they said no.

We asked someone if they’d trade seats so my son would get to sit by me. The other person would have gone from idle to window and stayed next to his wife. They said no. That’s the first time I recall seeing someone saying no to one of these requests.

That’s something. I’ve said no when a husband and wife wanted to sit next to each other but never with a child involved.

Man it’s sounding like a broken record, but I love THP a Events and being around the people here. Met a handful of new to me THPers this weekend and it was just awesome.

I’ve been asked multiple times if I’d switch seats with someone and I’d be the one ending up in a middle seat. That’s always getting a no from me but even then we’ve usually found some other person in a middle seat to switch rows or something.

I've been following a new approach to golf trips over the last few weeks...

yes-man-gif-10683072.gif

Might, just might, need to make an adjustment. Not sure I have enough vacation to cover them all. Oh well, you only live once.

Legit chance at 59 only to bogey 2 of the last 3 holes! Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark. Of course the W and the winning share of the purse will help sooth the pain.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I need precheck so bad.
Well, more importantly, we just need to get rid of the TSA hassle altogether.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’m on a quality chemical cocktail otherwise I’d be losing my **** haha

no way i'd be sober and standing in that line.

Precheck is seriously one of the best investments I've ever made.

but is precheck really necessary for south dakota? :alien:

Yay.

Dallas to Tulsa cancelled.

So, rental car, 4 hour drive to Tulsa airport, then 1 hour home....

Yay.

My man, you do not have good luck with flights involving Dallas. I think it’s time for you to see other airports.

Best of luck on your drive. Safe travels.

Yay.

Oh no.
Be safe.

I need precheck so bad.

9537a276bc00781d50f8a7ea8c0306ec.jpg
Oh, hell no. I hate flying in general. Seeing that would send my anxiety through the roof. That's insane.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

With a bunch of Srixon stuff in the bag, I might have to think about a driver upgrade, but the experiment with the 785 driver didn't go well when I tried it. :disapointed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back