The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might not even make it to Dallas now....

Sorry for all the travel issues, Atlanta is the worst.

Just here to say how cool it was to see Gmac sink a 30 putt par save to go to The Open in his hometown of Portrush. One of my favorite players and seeing him grind it out was really freaking amazing s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m starting the process tomorrow.

Get global entry for $100, it includes TSA Pre and is only $15 more.

Some credit cards will reimburse you

Yay.

Dallas to Tulsa cancelled.

So, rental car, 4 hour drive to Tulsa airport, then 1 hour home....

Damn yo. That blows. Stay safe and hope the rest of the trip goes better.

Might not even make it to Dallas now....

We got hammered here at HDQ next to Love. Fences and trees down all over the place. Tower was evacuated, straight line winds of 70mph. Not sure how DFW faired.

With a bunch of Srixon stuff in the bag, I might have to think about a driver upgrade, but the experiment with the 785 driver didn't go well when I tried it. :disapointed:

Epic Flash....cough..... :D

Random things you find on the internet, lol!

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patty Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to take a holiday."
Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral." She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says, "It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patty Whack.

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral." She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says, "It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

I want a refund of the time it took me to read that.

Hahahaha yup I like it

I’m.

Still.

In.

Atlanta.

LMAO - that got me good

I’m.

Still.

In.

Atlanta.

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays....

LMAO - that got me good

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays....

If by missing my family immensely, then sure, whatever you call it.

If by missing my family immensely, then sure, whatever you call it.

I’m sorry, my joke fell flat. I will leave my banter out of the banter thread.

Safe travels home, hope you get home sooner rather than later.

Thought about driving from Atlanta yet?

Entertained it in my anger last night.

Instead, Hyatt Place, then flights that will get me home late as eff today.

Miss my twins. Miss my 4 y.o. Miss the Doc.

Brother you have the worse luck flying, I am sorry

Brother you have the worse luck flying, I am sorry

Lately it’s been terrible.

Just miss my family, not really anything in there funny about it for me. Is what it is.

Our flight to Dallas from Jacksonville was cancelled last night. Try rebooking 5 tickets on a flight together!! Now have to rent another car, get to Tallahassee this evening and back tonight. Stupid weather....safe travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back