The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entertained it in my anger last night.

Instead, Hyatt Place, then flights that will get me home late as eff today.

Miss my twins. Miss my 4 y.o. Miss the Doc.

It’s because of DFW. The airport is just awful currently with delays and cancelations.

It’s because of DFW. The airport is just awful currently with delays and cancelations.

Seriously. They got to the point there were NO open gates and NO ONE going out. Of course our crew timed out waiting.

Our flight to Dallas from Jacksonville was cancelled last night. Try rebooking 5 tickets on a flight together!! Now have to rent another car, get to Tallahassee this evening and back tonight. Stupid weather....safe travels!

That’s brutal!

Seriously. They got to the point there were NO open gates and NO ONE going out. Of course our crew timed out waiting.

DFW is always a mess. I don't think I have ever been on time out of DFW or Philly. Philly built a 2nd runway, haven't flown in or out since then but I doubt it helped too much.

DFW is always a mess. I don't think I have ever been on time out of DFW or Philly. Philly built a 2nd runway, haven't flown in or out since then but I doubt it helped too much.
I flew Philly a couple times in the last couple years, honestly wasn't bad at all (aside from being in Philly and iggles crap everywhere).. but then again flights were super early AM

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Official Banter Away Thread

That’s brutal!

Apparently there was quite a weather show yesterday afternoon in the area. Trees down, trampolines in yards 3 houses over and house damage. Our crew was coming from DFW and timed out too so grounded our flight back. On to the new adventure today!

Anything to do in Tallahassee for a few hours FL crew?

Apparently there was quite a weather show yesterday afternoon in the area. Trees down, trampolines in yards 3 houses over and house damage. Our crew was coming from DFW and timed out too so grounded our flight back. On to the new adventure today!

Ummm no, Tallahassee is pretty meh. You can tour FSU if you want to see what a below average college looks like.

Ummm no, Tallahassee is pretty meh. You can tour FSU if you want to see what a below average college looks like.

I mean, if we wanted to see the best of UM alumni.. well first, we’d have to find an actual fan who went to Miami and graduated there.

No, there isn't.

I mean, if we wanted to see the best of UM alumni.. well first, we’d have to find an actual fan who went to Miami and graduated there.

Half my family, they count? And 2 years at Miami is worth more than 4 years at FSU. They are about to get in trouble for being so bad at actually being a school.

https://247sports.com/college/florida-state/Article/FSU-football-lowest-APR-FBS--131876077/
https://www.tomahawknation.com/flor...rida-state-academic-progress-report-seminoles

Half my family, they count? And 2 years at Miami is worth more than 4 years at FSU. They are about to get in trouble for being so bad at actually being a school.

https://247sports.com/college/florida-state/Article/FSU-football-lowest-APR-FBS--131876077/
https://www.tomahawknation.com/flor...rida-state-academic-progress-report-seminoles

Haha...Adorable.
Weird. I don't think most employers would agree with that assessment.
And no Miami fan could ever trash talk rule breaking...I mean they wrote the book on it...When they were relevant. :alien:

They do indeed count. Not kidding, those are the first two people I’ve ever heard of that went there. Who says miracles don’t happen anymore.

I’m *shocked* we’re pulling up academic issues on a team ridiculed with issues. Every school has got those issues. The ones that don’t haven’t been caught yet.

Haha...Adorable.
Weird. I don't think most employers would agree with that assessment.
And no Miami fan could ever trash talk rule breaking...I mean they wrote the book on it...When they were relevant. :alien:

The past is the past okay....Maybe a little pell grant scandal and taking players on yachts happened, but today in college football it's blatant. Also this isn't about rule breaking this is about them being an absolutely terrible academic institution.

They do indeed count. Not kidding, those are the first two people I’ve ever heard of that went there. Who says miracles don’t happen anymore.

I’m *shocked* we’re pulling up academic issues on a team ridiculed with issues. Every school has got those issues. The ones that don’t haven’t been caught yet.

Ohh they have been caught, they have just been swept under the rug. Certain schools don't have to follow the rules so closely. Also half the players from Miami have graduated lately because we sucked and they didn't get into the NFL so ha, jokes on you. lol

Also Miami is like number 50 in the country as far as academics.

The past is the past okay....Maybe a little pell grant scandal and taking players on yachts happened, but today in college football it's blatant. Also this isn't about rule breaking this is about them being an absolutely terrible academic institution.

hahah. Plenty have come out of that school and done just fine.
Ya know that 4 years thing again : )
I guess that does count for some.

hahah. Plenty have come out of that school and done just fine.
Ya know that 4 years thing again : )

Again the past is the past, I am sure plenty of people have come out of FSU and done well...I'm not actually sure that's true but currently they are in a tough spot. The school is in economic trouble and the whole ARP thing came out. Plus they missed a bowl game, and can't sell season tickets. It's a struggle in Tallahassee right now, welcome to FSU's version of Miami's Al Golden and Donna Shalala(I hate that woman)

Again the past is the past, I am sure plenty of people have come out of FSU and done well...I'm not actually sure that's true but currently they are in a tough spot. The school is in economic trouble and the whole ARP thing came out. Plus they missed a bowl game, and can't sell season tickets. It's a struggle in Tallahassee right now, welcome to FSU's version of Miami's Al Golden and Donna Shalala(I hate that woman)

I think you mean APR.
Must be the Miami thing : )

I think you mean APR.
Must be the Miami thing : )

APR, ARP, AARP, don't matter its an issue
. I see FSU is trying to fix things by privatizing its athletic department, I bet the NCAA and taxpayers will have questions.

Also I went to UCF so there is no question I did nothing for my education. UCF is like the 13th grade, well in the early 2000's when I went it was.

APR, ARP, AARP, don't matter its an issue
. I see FSU is trying to fix things by privatizing its athletic department, I bet the NCAA and taxpayers will have questions.

Also I went to UCF so there is no question I did nothing for my education. UCF is like the 13th grade, well in the early 2000's when I went it was.

Congratulations on your 2017 national championship*

*Some exclusions apply. See Wikipedia for details. Offer not valid in Alabama or on Paul Feinbaum’s radio show. No cash vale.

*Some exclusions apply. See Wikipedia for details. Offer not valid in Alabama or on Paul Feinbaum’s radio show. No cash vale.

Y'all got any of them Alabama chicken tenders?

Just found a sub shop in Jacksonville called Blue Boy’s. This might be pretty legit.

I don't condone it, I really don't. Friend of mine's son plays for them and is embarrassed by it. He will probably go top 3 rounds this year at CB, which is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back