The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take issue with her opinion, but an educator saying that to a student about ANY activity is beyond wrong.

You get certain teachers that just hate sports! Nothing you can do about it.

Man this winter funk can end soon. Snow is finally melting, although it will still be ages until golf here.
Every day right now I am just a walking zombie all day. Tired, zoned out, just waiting for the day to end (and that isn't good when it is 8:30 in the morning).

I just feel so disconnected from everything right now. Wake up, go to work, care for kid, go to sleep. Repeat.

In a bathroom stall at work...

I'm thinking, if you get to wipe #5, you might wanna see a doctor! Somethin' ain't right...
3e70c3dffb75ba6f1ed6b888e1826c3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm thinking, if you get to wipe #5, you might wanna see a doctor! Somethin' ain't right...

I feel like it should either read “after stool” or “in stall”. The “in stool” is throwing me for a logistical loop.

They can't spell plumbing. I tried reading the sign like 3 times, and that was all I could notice lol.

Man it's been a crazy week for me. Just one thing after another after another.

Whiskey tonight! Friday tomorrow! Match Play on Saturday at a freaking awesome course! This weekend cannot come soon enough.

There's nothing like preparing to put your home on the market to realize a) how much stuff you don't really need and b) how little stuff you actually need to live day-to-day.

We're probably going to end up putting a ton of stuff in storage so that our home shows better, then just pull all of that stuff out of storage when we move into a new place.

Evening THP. how you west coast guys doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening THP. how you west coast guys doing?

Evening, partner. Doing alright up here. How's good ole socal?

The Official Banter Away Thread

Evening, partner. Doing alright up here. How's good ole socal?

Starting to get warm again. Might actually lose the 1/4 zips and sweaters soon. Hows your Thursday night going?

There's nothing like preparing to put your home on the market to realize a) how much stuff you don't really need and b) how little stuff you actually need to live day-to-day.

We're probably going to end up putting a ton of stuff in storage so that our home shows better, then just pull all of that stuff out of storage when we move into a new place.

It's crazy, right?

Good luck on the move, buddy!

Starting to get warm again. Might actually lose the 1/4 zips and sweaters soon. Hows your Thursday night going?

That is always good. I am exhausted. Stress has had my sleep all screwed up. Getting only 2-3 hours of sleep some nights. But weekend is almost here and hoping to get a round in.

That is always good. I am exhausted. Stress has had my sleep all screwed up. Getting only 2-3 hours of sleep some nights. But weekend is almost here and hoping to get a round in.

Whoa man. That sucks. Hope the weekend does you right and starts a positive change for you. I will say however, I’m very jealous of that beard you got going on.

Whoa man. That sucks. Hope the weekend does you right and starts a positive change for you. I will say however, I’m very jealous of that beard you got going on.

Yeah, i am trying to work on dealing better and playing guitar to help get my mind off things. Haha. It is getting pretty gnarly.

Yeah, i am trying to work on dealing better and playing guitar to help get my mind off things. Haha. It is getting pretty gnarly.

I started doing little moments of silence lately to calm the nerves and anxiety. Hope playing does the trick and you’re back to getting some sleep regularly.

I started doing little moments of silence lately to calm the nerves and anxiety. Hope playing does the trick and you’re back to getting some sleep regularly.

That is a good idea. Thanks buddy. It has sucked. Makes for long work days.

Staying up til 1 am when I have to be on the road at 7 is a really bad idea, even if it is to watch John wick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Staying up til 1 am when I have to be on the road at 7 is a really bad idea, even if it is to watch John wick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you start J Wick you have to finish watching.... man law

You know it’s going to be a long travel day when other people are coming into the hotel from a night on the town when you are leaving for the airport.

You know it’s going to be a long travel day when other people are coming into the hotel from a night on the town when you are leaving for the airport.

Ooof. That does make for a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back