The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wife had the early shift today so instead of going in at 8 she had to be there at 6, she set no less than 6 alarms and let 1 of them got about 10 minutes. So I too have been up since 5am but do not work until 8:30...Thanks! :angry:

Yesterday, today, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday the Doc is on call and having to stay in Stillwater. That makes five, yes five, solo days for this dad with the twins and Lotte.

Good thing my dad game is on point.

Yesterday, today, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday the Doc is on call and having to stay in Stillwater. That makes five, yes five, solo days for this dad with the twins and Lotte.

Good thing my dad game is on point.
3 on 1 fast breaks....go after the one with the ball

Godspeed

If you start J Wick you have to finish watching.... man law

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried I really did but I think I left the last 30 minutes. Just messaged I'll have to rewatch it from the start again

Doesn't the 3rd one come out soon?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Howler monkeys at 5:30 am is pretty crazy sounding. That is one sound to wake up to you won’t forget.

Howler monkeys at 5:30 am is pretty crazy sounding. That is one sound to wake up to you won’t forget.

Where are you that you have them nearby?

Where are you that you have them nearby?

I am in Costa Rica and the Andaz hotel papagayo peninsula . They are everywhere I didn’t expect to be so close.

I had to look up the sound, damn that would be terrible!

I don’t think it is bad just so different to hear lol. Now I know why the girl at check in told me I might not like my room at 5am ����

Just noticed the structure for the new top golf they are building in Cleveland! Can't wait.

Too funny....

When I go to the dentist and I'm rinsing my mouth, the Ben Stiller, White Goodman quote - 'Nobody makes me bleed my own blood" quote always pops into my head.

I am in Costa Rica and the Andaz hotel papagayo peninsula . They are everywhere I didn’t expect to be so close.

We were in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico and had one on our balcony railing our first morning there. It is a sound you won't forget!

Had a tough day yesterday as it was the first anniversary of the loss of my dad to cancer

On another note, I don't feel like I have been around much this last month due to my new job - hopefully I can get back to being more active again now that things are starting to settle down

Golf is about to pick up, played twice last weekend, playing tomorrow, then I have a competition next weekend and the league season starts a couple weeks after that

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Been on the road for 9 days now, ready to head back tomorrow to see my wife and little man. It's been a blast, but I am so ready to get back. Washing the clubs and letting the wrist rest for a few days (at least) and then it's back on the grind.

Been on the road for 9 days now, ready to head back tomorrow to see my wife and little man. It's been a blast, but I am so ready to get back. Washing the clubs and letting the wrist rest for a few days (at least) and then it's back on the grind.

Safe travels to you!

Had a tough day yesterday as it was the first anniversary of the loss of my dad to cancer

On another note, I don't feel like I have been around much this last month due to my new job - hopefully I can get back to being more active again now that things are starting to settle down

Golf is about to pick up, played twice last weekend, playing tomorrow, then I have a competition next weekend and the league season starts a couple weeks after that

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Sorry about your dad. The first holidays all sting, but they're not as intense after that. Biut birthday and death date always are sad days, at least for me.

THPing from the clouds.

WiFi folks.

Safe travels my dude! Late night THP needs its captain!

So I'm back at my parents house, digging through my old stuff and just came across this little bit of Duval sweetness.
e7982a74c232538e851d906e73da306e.jpg

Safe travels buddy! You gotta teach me how you managed to get OK'd for 9 days away like that!! hahaha

So I'm back at my parents house, digging through my old stuff and just came across this little bit of Duval sweetness.

DUUUDE...Radical! :)

We were in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico and had one on our balcony railing our first morning there. It is a sound you won't forget!

Lol that must have been crazy loud!

be careful son. daddy's glasses aren't a toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back