The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like i drank 27 cups of coffee today. i am still so amped!

I can only imagine. That's gotta be a helluva feeling.

I can only imagine. That's gotta be a helluva feeling.

i am an alone talker. if i'm in my car, 9 times out of 10 i'm talking to myself about something. or daydreaming out loud about any number of things that might happen. so you better believe i've alone talked a day like today probably hundreds of times since following the first grandaddy. but i'm here to tell you, when you get THAT message, if you don't feel your face flush, your skin tingle, and your chest pound like a freaking drum, you may need to check yo self. i was NOT prepared for being that overwhelmed. and i will never forget it.

watching Zion do Ziony things.

Same... flipping back to Kentucky game.... Houston out matched

Edit post: Houston giving Kentucky buckets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i am an alone talker. if i'm in my car, 9 times out of 10 i'm talking to myself about something. or daydreaming out loud about any number of things that might happen. so you better believe i've alone talked a day like today probably hundreds of times since following the first grandaddy. but i'm here to tell you, when you get THAT message, if you don't feel your face flush, your skin tingle, and your chest pound like a freaking drum, you may need to check yo self. i was NOT prepared for being that overwhelmed. and i will never forget it.

no doubt man. that's awesome. Cheers. you're going to kill it I know.

Dook has a horseshoe up an orifice...

Hey @JB I found a throwback today.

6fbd040900dace54aa06cd1c20f90481.jpg

Up early to drive my son to the airport... I’ve forgotten how amazing the quiet is at this hour

Seriously enough already

48452d454a7c4947dc86f0809b17d741.jpg

eBay and PayPal.....geeez freaking highway robbery when you sell something using the 2 in conjunction. 15% in fees is kinda outrageous.

Looks like Late Night THP is going to be rocking tonight with the 12am/midnight SWAG buying bonanza going on.

Love that this week we have so much awesome coming including finding out three THPers that are winning free trips. Shaft Up and Fit Like a Pro.

Plus it’s THP Event and some SICK contests coming.

I like free.... free free.... free free free!

Stuff has been going on in the T4K world. I've kept it off the forum, only shared with a few guys. Wednesday is a big day, followed by the next few days after that (especially). Things should be okay, just need things to go the way the doctors say they usually do. Still, I'm gonna ask for some THP love. If you are so inclined, please include us in your prayers or send some good mojo our way. Thanks

Stuff has been going on in the T4K world. I've kept it off the forum, only shared with a few guys. Wednesday is a big day, followed by the next few days after that (especially). Things should be okay, just need things to go the way the doctors say they usually do. Still, I'm gonna ask for some THP love. If you are so inclined, please include us in your prayers or send some good mojo our way. Thanks

I'll send some good vibes my dude.

No need to ask dude. Daily you and your loved ones have been in our prayers.

Last edited:

Sending good mojo your way Kapp!

Thoughts and prayers heading your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back