The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing too bad - guys in T-shirt’s. Just annoys me because the GM was a stickler about it and then we got a new one and they look the other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a lot of people who wear the long sleeve fishing shirts around here. They're light, they keep the sun off, the old guys have usually had a bakers dozen worth of biopsies on things taken off them and its basically a heat index over 105 for four months a year with 106% humidity here, so its not really enforced.

Work wasn't supposed to suck for a second year in a row! Can't wait for next week.

Work wasn't supposed to suck for a second year in a row! Can't wait for next week.

second year? i’m going on 15 years of sucking. maybe next year will be the one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

second year? i’m going on 15 years of sucking. maybe next year will be the one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
But you only work from January-April
I know..I've probably been lucky and last year had a great reward at the end. This year, not so much.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not a thing it isn’t later here yet lol

What up late night nerds?!?!?!?!

Not much. Still trying to digest this really cool thing that happened last week. Ever heard of The Grandaddy? ;)

Evening THP, hope you all are well.

Pensacola Beach this week.....all good!!

...and I just left there. Boo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just sitting having breakfast and there were 4 seniors all sitting together. Each one was reading the paper. It got me thinking. I here all the time that we are addicted to our devices and how it’s so unfortunate how so many of us don’t converse but instead have our heads buried in our phones. How is this any different than what people use to do before smart phones and iPads? This table of four was doing the exact same thing that the younger generation gets accused of. Just substitute newspaper for iPads/iPhones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not much. Still trying to digest this really cool thing that happened last week. Ever heard of The Grandaddy? ;)

Time to get you one.

HOF-Grandaddy-2016.png

Texas is a big State! I still would have been 5 hrs away from you!

Buschwackers!
Wrong was coming to Waco too

Doctors offices suck! That is all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was just sitting having breakfast and there were 4 seniors all sitting together. Each one was reading the paper. It got me thinking. I here all the time that we are addicted to our devices and how it’s so unfortunate how so many of us don’t converse but instead have our heads buried in our phones. How is this any different than what people use to do before smart phones and iPads? This table of four was doing the exact same thing that the younger generation gets accused of. Just substitute newspaper for iPads/iPhones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s not. Everyone just loves complaining. That’s the one constant

Doctors offices suck! That is all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I supervise one, well a clinic, I can confirm this

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Family is out of town, and the house with just me is way too quiet. So randomly my Amazon Spot asked if I wanted it to play sounds to help me sleep. Now for the last three days I have been falling asleep to “sleep sounds” or rain, waterfalls, some piano situation, and other assorted background noises. I have to say, it’s been really nice.

Anyone else try this out? Just say “Alexa, play sleep sounds” and you can even tell it to turn off at after a specific time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back