The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing Pasco was tough, but Oklahoma is picking up the slack just fine on Live PD

Losing Pasco was tough, but Oklahoma is picking up the slack just fine on Live PD

Williamson County has had some gems the last few episodes

On Friday, a dude was doing 120 with a 3 year old in the back. Plot twist, he also blew over the limit. It was tough to watch.

On Friday, a dude was doing 120 with a 3 year old in the back. Plot twist, he also blew over the limit. It was tough to watch.
Was the kid buckled up?

I saw some idiot doing 65 in a 65 zone with a kid climbing around the back seat. I'd consider that far more dangerous to the kid.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

I was just likened to a honey wheat pretzels, described as sweet, but abrasive. I have to say, I think that describes me quite well.

I am a fan of you and honey wheat braided pretzels. I'm good with it.

Was the kid buckled up?

I saw some idiot doing 65 in a 65 zone with a kid climbing around the back seat. I'd consider that far more dangerous to the kid.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

They didn’t say, but I assume so because it was not mentioned when they discussed the charges. Kid’s mom had to pick her up. The trooper was tough and a hard a** (rightfully so) but the kid was crying while the dad was outside. As a dad myself with two little girls, it got dusty kinda quick. Dad asked to hug his kid, trooper said no. But the trooper did get a stuffed animal and gave it to her, so that was nice.

You know...sometimes I'm amazed by life! The highs and lows...ebbs and flows. Got some life changing news tonight! It's awesome news, can't really talk about it right now. But, it's definitely life altering. You know the last 6 months have been so rocky for me...my mom passed away from cancer before Christmas, got the news I was going to the Sweep back late February/early March, got into a wreck 2 weeks ago and the car was totaled and having issues with the others insurance company, then the news tonight! It has definitely been a roller coaster. Really the last 3 years have been like this. Just reflecting on what it's been like. I would love to get off the roller coaster, but it's a HELL of a ride!

Dropping bombs like Cascata being added to a THP Event is always a fun time.

I just looked up some pictures and wow, Cascata is stunning. Amazing opportunity.

I've not seen a single second of Live PD, but can validate that statement.

I have officially formed my own LLC and starting my own business. I will be all on my own in a month or two. Wow!

I have officially formed my own LLC and starting my own business. I will be all on my own in a month or two. Wow!
Exiting! And scary! Good luck!

Are we just going to ignore the Jesus? Seems like a bad idea - nobody ****s with the Jesus
I don't think I'd even f##k with Liam.

That's awesome, same industry as before or something new?

Sorry but dropping cascata on the event isn’t a bomb, it’s a complete game changer. That is freaking insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exiting! And scary! Good luck!

Thanks. The good news is that I already have my first client. There is so much spending related to what I've been doing for the last 20 years that has to be done by 2025, it was kind of a no brainer when I started putting the numbers together. The worst case scenario is that I flop and have to get another job in a couple of years.

That's awesome, same industry as before or something new?

My new company - Intelligent Industrial Strategies LLC. We will provide consulting services to address Industry 4.0 / Digital Transformation.

Question for THP:

We’re on the 18th floor, have privacy, and a gorgeous view. However, we’re in a handicap accessible room so there are some things we don’t have, like the jet tub that’s supposed to be in The room.

So, do you ask and get moved to get the jet tub, and risk losing the 18th floor and a high up view of everything?

Question for THP:

We’re on the 18th floor, have privacy, and a gorgeous view. However, we’re in a handicap accessible room so there are some things we don’t have, like the jet tub that’s supposed to be in The room.

So, do you ask and get moved to get the jet tub, and risk losing the 18th floor and a high up view of everything?

I think you ask what else is available, but don't give up what you have until you know the new room would be of equal or greater value.

Question for THP:

Ask yourself this...would you rather have the jet tub for you and the mrs or a view? I'd want the hot tub I paid for

Question for THP:

I'd ask to know what the options were. For all you know you can have both.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back