The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah The Morgan Cup is about to begin. Love this weekend for THPers.

c1131fbed4bc03f9d4ad7f4940758adb.jpg

Looks chilly but man that trophy turned out awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks chilly but man that trophy turned out awesome!

Only on the water, the weather is perfection. The course doesn’t have a blade of grass out of place on the course.

Only on the water, the weather is perfection. The course doesn’t have a blade of grass out of place on the course.

Wellllll.....it’s freaking Haig Point!!!!! Gonna be a great effing weekend to follow along and watch this show unfold.

So when a chemical says on the label say "Do Not Get In Eyes"........ apparently they should also say "Do not spray above eye level so that it mists down into your eyes while looking up"

This could be interesting.

d805a6d7d034397f736f93807fdbe0bc.jpg

These are on hand for morning coffee. I curse the day I started flying American for work travel

Great group of guys
980b49c2d7c073f82f701debcd3c573c.jpg

Love those team pics!

I was initially saddened by this news, then confused, are Avocados fruit?
e6f6b10a908ca8278c8cf3c8d69ee453.jpg

Avocados are actually berries, but strawberries aren't berries! Go figure!

Of course it had to be a SD company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d805a6d7d034397f736f93807fdbe0bc.jpg

These are on hand for morning coffee. I curse the day I started flying American for work travel

American isn’t the only airline that serves them.... just saying

So when a chemical says on the label say "Do Not Get In Eyes"........ apparently they should also say "Do not spray above eye level so that it mists down into your eyes while looking up"

What chemical was it?

I mean...
It kind of goes without saying doesn’t it?

Misting is a real thing
Gravity is a real thing

Common sense lacks in certain situations sometimes.

Hope it’s not too bad and a learning experience.

These are a game changer!

What chemical was it?

Good old fashioned TSP. Started burning, flushed the eyes for a while and was ok after that.

Just stupid on my part. Standing on the floor spraying the wall so I could paint the kitchen.

This is why people don't trust scientists.
Next thing you know, they'll be saying some planets aren't planets anymore.

Next thing you know, they'll be saying some planets aren't planets anymore.
And then changing their minds again

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good old fashioned TSP. Started burning, flushed the eyes for a while and was ok after that.

Just stupid on my part. Standing on the floor spraying the wall so I could paint the kitchen.

Good assessment on your part. Really glad to hear it was nothing really nasty. Hope you now have a set of splash goggles and nitrile gloves in your toolbox.

Played for the first time this year. Played the same six holes 2.5 times, so 15 holes. Pretty proud of the results. Made 12 pars, two bogeys, one birdie-hitting 4i off of every tee. I’m not fully smitten by conservative play, yet. But it sure is nice taking big numbers off the board. Think this year will be spent finding a happy balance between scoring and playing smart. I’ve never played smart. Maybe this is the wrong thread for this post, who cares? Lol. I’m bantering up some banter.

Dear THP post event blues,

Be gentle.

Signed,
Canadan

Everyone rocked this weekend.
If it was 1/2 as fun as it looked, it was special.

Wow. Never had that happen before. It had me confused. *ichigan Slice must have posted at the exact same moment as my post. Nice to see the internet give the OSU guy his rightful place, right above the *ichigan guy:):):)

I'm having way to much fun with these!

6bc9f3ebc1df8905daa7be11140b5220.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back