The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having way to much fun with these!

6bc9f3ebc1df8905daa7be11140b5220.jpg

How has your wife not murdered you in your sleep?

How has your wife not murdered you in your sleep?

Hahaha, that's hilarious because she just told me if she wakes up to little hands touching her in the middle of the night she's going to kill me!

So really that's not much different than usual but still .

Hahaha, that's hilarious because she just told me if she wakes up to little hands touching her in the middle of the night she's going to kill me!

So really that's not much different than usual but still .

I demand you bring these the next time we get together. I’ve got.............

PLANS.

Cue thunder and lightning

Long story for perhaps another post, but I had the unwelcome occasion today of going through some of the things in my old room at my father’s house and came across 5 selves of these relics. They are logo balls given to me by a friend before the first round I ever played with a set of borrowed clubs back in my college days. Perhaps even crazier, the guy who gave them to me is still my most consistent playing partner.

ce42cd7d45938b3044563c0e67fbbe33.jpg

I demand you bring these the next time we get together. I’ve got.............

PLANS.

Cue thunder and lightning

You keep your hands off my, well hands.

How ya been today, Canadian Dan?

Got hit on the forehead by real life **** this morning at 8am. So much for cloud nine!

Stressed, trying to get some work done, probably golfing tomorrow.

Got hit on the forehead by real life **** this morning at 8am. So much for cloud nine!

You got this! Just remember, you got to meet Messier this past weekend on top of it all. Hockey cures most.

I'm having way to much fun with these!

6bc9f3ebc1df8905daa7be11140b5220.jpg

their scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could they didn't stop to think if they should!

their scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could they didn't stop to think if they should!

Oh come on now, these could really come in handy .

Oh come on now, these could really come in handy .

and here i was thinking you had to have other people around to successfully have an *rgy. nice life hack there, kev. congrats?

and here i was thinking you had to have other people around to successfully have an *rgy. nice life hack there, kev. congrats?

Winters in South Dakota can drive normally sane men insane.

Well I hadn't thought of it like that but some people may love it. It probably deserves a round of applause.

09d1d27677771d878649b0d87eff02c2.gif

Similar day as you, BUT not post event... post short vacation.... I was home all day Sunday catching up on emails between Sunday singles event and I had post vacation/event blues!

Now it’s raining all freaking week too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I hadn't thought of it like that but some people may love it. It probably deserves a round of applause.

09d1d27677771d878649b0d87eff02c2.gif

that is the best thing i have seen all day. internet high five to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back