The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the QST does everything I need it to do and at $29 a doz its just hard to beat. I don't lose many balls so its not so much that, but why pay more and get the same? For me at least.

Now, not sure if you have been following in the ERC thread but I have been dabbling with the ERC ball the past two rounds and im really liking what it offers.

That Triple Track does look like a good thing

I thought the conversational path it was going was worth carrying over. I'm a human test guy myself, but I do recognize there are some ares and formats that robot testing can open my eyes. At least enough to gauge my interest and make me want to take the next step, which would be testing the product myself.

Maybe we need a robot vs human testing thread to keep the conversation going?

Wife started with the, do you want another kid convo....NO, NO I DO NOT! 1 was enough, please pray for me ya'll I can't do another lol.

What is (are) the age(s) of your kid(s) now?

There's one way you can prevent that conversation from happening again..... Just sayin'.

That Triple Track does look like a good thing

Like I mentioned in the thread, I thought it was a little "gimmicky" at first but I actually really like it.

What is (are) the age(s) of your kid(s) now?

There's one way you can prevent that conversation from happening again..... Just sayin'.

I have 1 and he is 5....that is all I need.

I have 1 and he is 5....that is all I need.

Yeah, when they get old enough to begin to get dressed themselves, get food for themselves, and overall more independent, it's tough to go back to step one.

Yeah, when they get old enough to begin to get dressed themselves, get food for themselves, and overall more independent, it's tough to go back to step one.
When does that stage hit? I have 3 at 12, 15, and 17. I wanna see independent. :clown:

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That is what I said. We don't have a stroller, a crib, none of the clothes, and nothing left we would have to start over from scratch and I am not good with that. When he was 2 or 3 maybe, but now? NO!

When does that stage hit? I have 3 at 12, 15, and 17. I wanna see independent. :clown:

Yeah, I’m 16, 13, and 9, and have various stages in each. ;)

That is what I said. We don't have a stroller, a crib, none of the clothes, and nothing left we would have to start over from scratch and I am not good with that. When he was 2 or 3 maybe, but now? NO!

My son, who I adopted, was 6 months old and now is 17. I have a 2 year old little girl, and one on the way!

My son, who I adopted, was 6 months old and now is 17. I have a 2 year old little girl, and one on the way!

Makes me tired just thinking about it :act-up:

i am convinced that the lemon oreo is the greatest mass produced cookie ever conceived and executed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i am convinced that the lemon oreo is the greatest mass produced cookie ever conceived and executed

Hmm this is questionable. Hard to beat a regular double stuffer.

incorrect. it’s excellent, but pales in comparison. i did a taste test tonight just to be sure. one of each original double stuf, golden double stuf, and lemon. for science.

incorrect. it’s excellent, but pales in comparison. i did a taste test tonight just to be sure. one of each original double stuf, golden double stuf, and lemon. for science.

Thank you for your service!

If I may propose a 3rd volley sir...the Oreo Thins are without a doubt the greatest Oreo ever!

WRONG!!!!!!

Double stuff FTW followed extremely close by these bad boys.

6ad0eb96f19158fc5161075c6dc8e06c.jpg

WRONG!!!!!!

Double stuff FTW followed extremely close by these bad boys.

6ad0eb96f19158fc5161075c6dc8e06c.jpg

it’s not just about the instant gratification though. there is something to be said for the ability to consume mass quantities. the lemon is equally delicious, but so much more bingeable. hence its crown as the queen of them all.

Did somebody say science?

Please send me Oreos for testing.

Golden Double Stuffed. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@JB...you watching Live Rescue??

0e6678e70fa071813fadd5afbf597beb.jpg

I don't see how you guys can even put Trash like that in your mouth. Ugh...

I don't see how you guys can even put Trash like that in your mouth. Ugh...

Pick it up and place it in my mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back