The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here’s the dilemma for tonight:

1.) go to work tomorrow or
2.) go to the Kia classic and take photos/videos
3.) play golf at Torrey
4.) say screw it and just pull a Garfield and sleep all day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a lot of days I feel very pro #4 in the morning.

That would be awesome. would love to go watch one of their tournaments. I've never been to one, PGA or LPGA.
Web.com is in Portland

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Talk about a much needed THP Event to get my juices flowing again. My gawd that was fun. I just read the entire Live Update thread from the MC and was grinning from ear to ear.

It was an event for the ages.

This has a lot of potential. A lot!

Love going to the Farmers but never been to the Kia once. Tomorrow’s admission is free too so that kinda got my attention.
Green light

Clubs still in Dallas.

Off to Jacksonville till Thursday. Gave myself a slight anxiety attack getting to the airport this am as it’s a really quick commute, really quick parking, really quick walk to my gate. Unfortunately I had to drive around to find the last spot in the entire garage. Uhhhh....gonna have to leave earlier next time Paul.

I don't remember. You'll have to come for a visit so we can get some confirmation.

Don’t tempt me with a good time - I’ll come up to OHIO. I can’t move there (despite your protestations) but I want to get beat down by that home course of yours.

So I’m just getting used to my 16 year old daughter having a boyfriend. My 13 year old comes home from school yesterday saying that a boy asked her to go to the dance on Friday, but she’s not sure. So we start talking about it, and find out he’s never spoken to her before (no biggie), and approaches her and hands her a note that says, “I like you, would you go with me to the dance?”

Okay, at this point, I’m thinking, okay it’s a little grade schoolish....then she says he verbally says, “you wanna go with me, f&$@ yeah?” My jaw dropped open at this point.

You’ve never even spoken to my daughter, you’re trying to ask her out, and that’s how you talk? What happened to manners?

Her first response was, “first of all, don’t cuss”. ;)

Okay, at this point, I’m thinking, okay it’s a little grade schoolish....then she says he verbally says, “you wanna go with me, f&$@ yeah?” My jaw dropped open at this point.

You’ve never even spoken to my daughter, you’re trying to ask her out, and that’s how you talk? What happened to manners?

First off - kudos to you for having to deal with this in general.

Secondly - you might be expecting too much of 13yo's haha. Middle school is wild.

Green light

d9eef3d4bad7e453619b9a2873d53670.jpg

So I’m just getting used to my 16 year old daughter having a boyfriend. My 13 year old comes home from school yesterday saying that a boy asked her to go to the dance on Friday, but she’s not sure. So we start talking about it, and find out he’s never spoken to her before (no biggie), and approaches her and hands her a note that says, “I like you, would you go with me to the dance?”

Her first response was, “first of all, don’t cuss”. ;)

My son is 5, but if he ever talked to a girl the first time he met her like that we would have a very one sided talk.

I recognize this players bag
6bb43f8acd8bb4014c09b6f74e48f8f4.jpg

I totally wish I could swing like a girl. I love watching their swings, they're so efficient.

yeah, but imagine all the time you'd have to spend painting the fingernails on those tiny little hands

yeah, but imagine all the time you'd have to spend painting the fingernails on those tiny little hands

Hahaha, that made me laugh.

Oh man, reliving that last weekend through the MC video brought a tear to the eye.
The ending is special.

The Official Banter Away Thread

And. Choosing which bathroom to go in....

Last edited:
quick question: should i post the swing videos from today at Kia Classic? Anyone interested or am I wasting time?

And. Choosing which bathroom to go in....

Why worry? Its 2019, just go in the closest.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

quick question: should i post the swing videos from today at Kia Classic? Anyone interested or am I wasting time?

Do it!

Get it in the Kia Classic thread (or make one). Don't hide it in the banter thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back