The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it in the Kia Classic thread (or make one). Don't hide it in the banter thread!

that's what i was wondering if I should make a separate thread for the bags and swings or use the tourney thread. There's alot of swing videos

And. Choosing which bathroom to go in....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's apparently a complicated decision in parts of Boston:

MFA.jpg[

What’s up Late Night THP??!!

That's apparently a complicated decision in parts of Boston:

View attachment 38414[
It's not just the East Coast... this was in San Diego.
b7de0a163fa28dd60c695af1379afecf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Late night? Yup. Past my bedtime.

How did the new Apex treat you?
They're so good. I had some outstanding shots this weekend. Nice high flight, distance I expected once it warmed up and the more receptive greens on the Harbour course was able to get shots to stick right where they landed.

They're so good. I had some outstanding shots this weekend. Nice high flight, distance I expected once it warmed up and the more receptive greens on the Harbour course was able to get shots to stick right where they landed.

Music to my ears. I’m still waiting on mine, but the pro AW is soo good.

Thawing our from the winter yet?

You bet! I'm traveling for work this week and brought my clubs along and played 9 holes tonight. I think by the end of the week most of our local courses should be open too. Spring is finally here!

Music to my ears. I’m still waiting on mine, but the pro AW is soo good.
I posted in the Apex thread, but I'm seriously considering getting a 3i in the regular Apex. I bet it could open up a spot for a wedge.

What’s up AssCap?

Don’t judge us too hard please.

Nothing at all wrong with the all gender sign, but it looks stupid to have the other sign up, too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You bet! I'm traveling for work this week and brought my clubs along and played 9 holes tonight. I think by the end of the week most of our local courses should be open too. Spring is finally here!

Shouldn’t this post be in the happy thread? I know that’s a major hhjj for you with that sweet new set of clubs you’ve got!

I posted in the Apex thread, but I'm seriously considering getting a 3i in the regular Apex. I bet it could open up a spot for a wedge.

If the Bertha 3hyb I have wasn’t so filthy I’d consider a 4i... but I’m happy right now.,just need the rest of the set to get here.

i'm up. trying to get out of the office in the next hour. 16 hour days are not my favorite. it's nice to have this place for a quick break every now and then.

i'm up. trying to get out of the office in the next hour. 16 hour days are not my favorite. it's nice to have this place for a quick break every now and then.

Tax season always seems fun

Tax season sucks for us non-CPA individuals too.... . But 16hrs takes the cake!

I’m with ya my man. Rise and grind! Morning THP!

......I really don't want to be at work right now. Brisk sunny mornings.....warming up afternoons.....slight wind. Damn it....

I cant watch the MC Memories video without getting sappy at the end. The whole thing makes me just sit back and sigh, but the end does it every time.

Spring break week and being on vacation is very nice; was able to go to the movie theater with my daughter today and watch the Lego movie.

Spring break week and being on vacation is very nice; was able to go to the movie theater with my daughter today and watch the Lego movie.

nice extended vacation, very jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back