The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fun time at Tour Edge HQ today, hanging with the team, learning about future products. They are really on a nice streak and its nice to see.
One of my favorite trips/visits with THP was up there to see them. Such a great crew.
dang thats impressive

Got a scramble tourney this weekend and they expect me to not be shite. Had to get my groove back, 85, 78, 73

One of my favorite trips/visits with THP was up there to see them. Such a great crew.

Totally different crew now, but equally great.

Well that’s good to hear at least.

Very much so. Joanne is no longer in golf, so that was part of it. They have a great group though that really loves this community and has a passion for the game that becomes infectious.

Very much so. Joanne is no longer in golf, so that was part of it. They have a great group though that really loves this community and has a passion for the game that becomes infectious.

Oh wow, that’s kinda wild but I know literally her whole life she’d been in golf, so maybe it’s a good change for her and the fam?

You can really tell they’re all in on things now, and I think infectious is a great way of putting it!

Oh wow, that’s kinda wild but I know literally her whole life she’d been in golf, so maybe it’s a good change for her and the fam?

You can really tell they’re all in on things now, and I think infectious is a great way of putting it!

Yes, she left about a year ago. Still great friend and we talk often.

Anyone know any good drinking games?

Asking for a friend.

Dude. Let me get home with the kids this evening and we will create one. I’m game.

Yes, she left about a year ago. Still great friend and we talk often.

That’s good to hear, she was a lot of fun to meet.

This last year has been a fog for me. Twin-brain I guess haha

Asking for a friend.

Any time you get annoyed take a drink.

You should be in bed by 7:15 :act-up:

Any time you get annoyed take a drink.

You should be in bed by 7:15 :act-up:

Or resting in a chair/floor by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else have an irrational (or rational I guess) dislike for the term social media “influencer”?

Anyone else have an irrational (or rational I guess) dislike for the term social media “influencer”?

Hahaha. "Enhancement Talent"?

Hahaha. "Enhancement Talent"?

Haha wow, yeah . Cleavage pics with captions that have absolutely nothing to do with the pic is a popular one. And good for them for using their talents to carve out a career, but what influence do they really have?

Haha wow, yeah . Cleavage pics with captions that have absolutely nothing to do with the pic is a popular one. And good for them for using their talents to carve out a career, but what influence do they really have?

Million dollar question, but none as far as I’m concerned.

What a fun time at Tour Edge HQ today, hanging with the team, learning about future products. They are really on a nice streak and its nice to see.

Any upgrades/updates coming in their Iron Woods? Asking for a friend....

Only on the simple impressionable mind that is easily swayed by advertisements... Still don't get how they make money, or like whh people tip people who play video games, or people who just put up a reaction video to videos on the internet and make money.. it's the dumbest form of "working" but what's more dumb is the culture that enables it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Asking for a friend.

drink.
swallow.
drink again.
repeat until vessel is empty.

these can be repeated as often as you like.

the game can be modified to include posting to social media. it adds a fun element of shame and regret to your next day activities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

drink.
swallow.
drink again.
repeat until vessel is empty.

these can be repeated as often as you like.

the game can be modified to include posting to social media. it adds a fun element of shame and regret to your next day activities.

10:00 Luke is going to love you.

10:00 Luke is going to love you.

6am mclovin is going to hate 10:00 luke.

i love drinking. but it doesn’t love me.

6am mclovin is going to hate 10:00 luke.

i love drinking. but it doesn’t love me.

Yes. Yes you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back