The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is gravy a condiment?

Without gravy it just taters

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Anyone deal with Alligent Air recently? Thinking of taking the LAS-RAP flight. Man I hope there’s something normal to eat in South Dakota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frog legs and Rocky mountain oysters are normal right .

All there is here is you're regular, American type of restaurants for the most part. Are you going to be in the Black Hills area?

Frog legs and Rocky mountain oysters are normal right .

All there is here is you're regular, American type of restaurants for the most part. Are you going to be in the Black Hills area?

Going to rapid city to see my brother. Flight prices are killer though so might have to drive from Denver or fly direct from Vegas.

Going to rapid city to see my brother. Flight prices are killer though so might have to drive from Denver or fly direct from Vegas.

My brother lives out there and the last time he flew he drove to Denver also. I think he did Allegiant last year to Vegas and it went fine.

My brother lives out there and the last time he flew he drove to Denver also. I think he did Allegiant last year to Vegas and it went fine.

Ok I might have to book it up then. Looking forward to seeing the other SD

Ok I might have to book it up then. Looking forward to seeing the other SD

You'll be hitting up the scenic side of the state so that's good. Rapid City isn't the best but outside of that is pretty great. I lived out there growing up and love that area.

I don’t see a thread for it, but SMU just beat Clemson in a playoff to advance. The best part is the coach for SMU has one hell of a heartbreaking story and it has me pulling for them

I have seen Saving Private Ryan 50 times and still brings a tear to my eye at the end when he is standing at the headstone. :crying:

I have seen Saving Private Ryan 50 times and still brings a tear to my eye at the end when he is standing at the headstone. :crying:

If you took upham completely out of that movie, I'd adore it.

He makes me so freaking angry every single time though.

Anybody near Dayton, OH? Tornado emergency. Nasty radar returns north and east of town.

Anybody near Dayton, OH? Tornado emergency. Nasty radar returns north and east of town.

South of Dayton... And totally away from those storms.

Hope everything is alright up there.

Another hook echo approaching the Dayton area from the northwest, for a second tornado warning, crossing the path of the earlier one near Vandalia.

Aw, hail!!

Lost 23 aircraft for the whole day in Denver, due to hail / dent inspections. Over 200 flights canceled today. That'll leave a mark.

Aw, hail!!

Lost 23 aircraft for the whole day in Denver, due to hail / dent inspections. Over 200 flights canceled today. That'll leave a mark.

SW continues to avoid the PR disasters though, so you have that going for you.
Most cancelations it appears, but not getting killed in the media. That person deserves a raise.

If you took upham completely out of that movie, I'd adore it.

He makes me so freaking angry every single time though.

Ya that dude was wacko, at least he shot the guy in the end.

1/2 inch of rain in 15 minutes!!! Couldn't even see across the parking lot.

Anyone else get annoyed by the “site your source” response on social media?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love Love Love the new THP Hats that just went up. Been wearing one for 5 straight days haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back