The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think that other thing from this morning would be the best news you’d get today.
He made it 4 holes before he had to call it quits. Didn't realize until now that he's not doing as well as I thought. He caved in and told me he's been having a really hard time getting around lately and that he hasn't been keeping up on the PT like he's supposed to. Told him that it didn't matter. Just getting out and playing as long as he could is enough. Told him not to push himself and that I was perfectly content just riding in a cart with him.

I know it's an age old problem. But, man. It's tough to watch them age. I'm just fortunate to be able to be around him still.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, or at least stop bending over with your butt pointed towards my house when you are doing it.
A woman I work with was bent over working in her garden when the Google street view car drove by.

It's pretty funny when you Google her address.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Is it wrong that I'm excited to strike the fear of God in to our neighbor kids for shooting a BB gun at our garage door?
I'd let their parents strike the fear of God into them after they pay for a new door.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Is it wrong that I'm excited to strike the fear of God in to our neighbor kids for shooting a BB gun at our garage door?

We once had some little turd neighborhood kids terrorizing the neighborhood with paintball guns at 2-4am. Luckily I still had all my old paintball gear from back in my glory days lol. They were not expecting 30bps coming right back at 'em hehehe. After that they still kept up their shenanigans but my house & vehicles were never touched again.

We once had some little turd neighborhood kids terrorizing the neighborhood with paintball guns at 2-4am. Luckily I still had all my old paintball gear from back in my glory days lol. They were not expecting 30bps coming right back at 'em hehehe. After that they still kept up their shenanigans but my house & vehicles were never touched again.

That's hilarious! Luckily they didn't leave any marks on the door otherwise it would have been a bigger deal. I talked to the dad tonight and he'll definitely take care of it.

That's hilarious! Luckily they didn't leave any marks on the door otherwise it would have been a bigger deal. I talked to the dad tonight and he'll definitely take care of it.

First you’re wearing Speedo’s in public again and now you’re taddeling on little kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First you’re wearing Speedo’s in public again and now you’re taddeling on little kids?

Dang whippersnappers!

Dang whippersnappers!

I’d ask if you yelled at them to get off your lawn but I’m afraid you’d post a photo with snow in it!

It must be those long South Dakota winters that make a man do weird things like that.

I’d ask if you yelled at them to get off your lawn but I’m afraid you’d post a photo with snow in it!

Ironically I was sitting in my chair up front on the driveway like an old man tonight.

But I was racing remote controlled cars with my son so it wasn't so bad.

It must be those long South Dakota winters that make a man do weird things like that.

Things get scary in this head when I'm cooped up for months.

Things get scary in this head when I'm cooped up for months.

LOL, you at least had The Grandaddy to keep you occupied. I went 8 months without being able to do anything golf related (or outdoor related).

#NeverAgain #NeedAWinterHobby

I know it's an age old problem. But, man. It's tough to watch them age. I'm just fortunate to be able to be around him still.

Yeah. I watched my grandfather just wither. It’s not an easy thing to do, and won’t get any easier unfortunately.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I gotta say, there may not be a better drink in this world than a well made Arnold Palmer.

Well, maybe one made with blueberries or something, but I haven’t had the opportunity to have one yet so I wouldn’t know...

Realizing lately how much my hearing affects me in social situations and work. I really need to get some hearing aids, but that wont happen for a while. Picked up a set of hearing amplifiers to try to see if it helps for now. Is pretty trippy.

They're just making up words in the Spelling Bee now.

Today should have been my dads birthday were it not for the cancer that took him from us in March last year

Love you and miss you dad

All day appointments today. Preliminary testing to become a kidney donor. I don't match the wifey, but the plan is to trade mine to get her a new (lightly used) one.

Prayers for her, us, and the whole process would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’m working on this video and it’s over 30 minutes long. It’s both funny and fascinating, but not sure if it’s best to release all at once or cut it into segments.

Everything with Vishal from his childhood to why Mizuno sells cast clubs, to butter being cast.

925fee0f981f79e61a7334ee5ce8639e.jpg

I’m working on this video and it’s over 30 minutes long. It’s both funny and fascinating, but not sure if it’s best to release all at once or cut it into segments.

Everything with Vishal from his childhood to why Mizuno sells cast clubs, to butter being cast.

All at once!

Segments! Hit parade at that point. Make them want more!

Just found out that my Dad is playing with me for the first time since his quadruple bypass last September! I'm just happy to get out there and play with him again.

What a day you had yesterday buddy!!!

So so so so happy for you (and dad).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back